If an alien race...

i came into this thread for aliens..

what if an alien race came to Earth and gave a worldwide press conference, and in this conference explained all the Earth's secrets, and in these secrets we learn that whites are crucial to the world's survival and they were coming to take us all over the course of 2 years because the Earth was being destroyed. All races would be left behind with the exceptions of INDIVIDUALS based on their emotional connection to whites. They some how measure your pheromones or something to see if you're repulsed by whites or if you truly have a bond with someone white.

now imagine if the OP said that.
laugh.gif
 That's everyday of my gotdamb life, without extra terrestrials ...so for me in that scenario the decision is very easy. I've been taught the value of  humility in the worst way possible ...a way NO OTHER race on this planet has. 
Native Americans have had it just as bad, if not worse.

If aliens came to earth they wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between our races.

Last edited:
cradle of civilization my du
word my dude!

Originally Posted by Based Jesus  

Why blacks?

Look up mitochondrial Eve.

This is an interesting topic btw, assuming everyone believes what we are told now (that whites are the proverbial supreme race) I wonder how the overtly/covertly(evidenced by all the comments on youtube lol)   racists people would act ...... Would they try to switch up just to survive....or would they take their ignorant beliefs with them to the grave?  

Last edited:
alot of fat white chicks comin with us... that's for sure
Love IS blind ... thanks for pointing that out Create Destroy, excellent perspective seriously. This is the survival of man kind we're talking about.
So with your logic skinny white women will not being joining us on our joining? Why?

Love IS blind ... thanks for pointing that out Create Destroy, excellent perspective seriously. This is the survival of man kind we're talking about.

So with your logic skinny white women will not being joining us on our joining? Why?

I think its the assumption black dudes like fat white women

Because the most intelligent men ask "what if" until it makes sense ...
Thats not a what if question.

What if questions are things like what if we had a thing that could let us fly around the world(plane)

what if questions are like if somebody said what if I made a item that could make calls anywhere(phone)

not your trolling logic of black elitest idea where the face of mankind depends on skin color and association to skin color. It appears extremely racist and dare I say shows signs of black supremacy which God tells us no race is superior than the other and that we are all created equallly.

So stop your mess, its not funny, its not interesting, its not informative, its just weird. You gotta get help bro, so many sources out there to help you, please do it. Pray for Nomad.

Not once did I mention "superior", or "supremacy" ...those are your fears, and a reflection of "what if", if this scenario were true, not even 3 pages and everyone's "survival gene kicks in" ...not ONE humanitarian inclination. 

...speaks volumes about what's  "not funny,  not interesting,  not informative, and  just weird". 

... 3 pages a no one has a black person they're close enough to to defend or intimate enough to ask for assistance in this "what if" scenario. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Well, I'm black... So...

I'd try to save all my friends and their fame and of course my NT family

Back
Top Bottom