If Austin Rivers could go straight to the league, would he be the #1 pick this year?

Brandon Jennings is having a good season...Wow I didn't know that and can I ask you by who's standards??
Is Brandon Jennings a top 5 pg in the league in your opinion because you are all over this dude when he's not even an elite player?
And like i said I'm done talking about Kendall Marshall because he is probably better than your teams point guard unless you like Kentucky
I never said Kendall Marshall would be a good complete player in the league but you can't doubt his passing ability like its just trash

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Other than the whole beating people of the dribble thing yeah sure, all the moves.
laugh.gif
He can back players down and shoot over the top of the defender or take 1 or 2 dribbles and pull up and shoot over the defender. Down low hes shifty and has a nice up and under. Being 6'8 and lengthy with the ability to shoot over anyone is what works in the NBA.

What NBA SF is backing down and shooting over?

Shooting over 6'4" Austin Rivers and 6'3" Seth Curry does not mean that he will be able to shoot over 6'8 LeBron, 6'10 Durant, 6'8" Luol, 6' 7" Thaddeus... These are the type of players he will be playing against... He wasn't able to shoot over a 6'5" Dulkys. I don't see him backing any of them down, especially since I haven't seen him back too many people down on the college level

You're Drunk
laugh.gif

Duke is always the better team in feb. Congrats. 
happy.gif

We'll take March. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Other than the whole beating people of the dribble thing yeah sure, all the moves.
laugh.gif
He can back players down and shoot over the top of the defender or take 1 or 2 dribbles and pull up and shoot over the defender. Down low hes shifty and has a nice up and under. Being 6'8 and lengthy with the ability to shoot over anyone is what works in the NBA.

What NBA SF is backing down and shooting over?

Shooting over 6'4" Austin Rivers and 6'3" Seth Curry does not mean that he will be able to shoot over 6'8 LeBron, 6'10 Durant, 6'8" Luol, 6' 7" Thaddeus... These are the type of players he will be playing against... He wasn't able to shoot over a 6'5" Dulkys. I don't see him backing any of them down, especially since I haven't seen him back too many people down on the college level

You're Drunk
laugh.gif

Duke is always the better team in feb. Congrats. 
happy.gif

We'll take March. 
wink.gif

roll.gif
@ Marquis Teague being a better PG right now than Kendall.

Son do you even watch college ball? Teague is Kentucky's only weakness.

And E said nothing about Kendall not making it to the league, just that he's too slow to ever be a starting PG in the league

roll.gif
@ Marquis Teague being a better PG right now than Kendall.

Son do you even watch college ball? Teague is Kentucky's only weakness.

And E said nothing about Kendall not making it to the league, just that he's too slow to ever be a starting PG in the league

I'm talking about who will be better in the league dude...and Kentucky's weakness is not having a select go to guy in the clutch and terrence jones being the most dissapointing player this year

I'm talking about who will be better in the league dude...and Kentucky's weakness is not having a select go to guy in the clutch and terrence jones being the most dissapointing player this year

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Austin Rivers > anyone at UK right now.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

NOOO. & I'm a HUGE Duke fan. 

Anthony Davis & Michael Kidd-Gilchrist are ANIMALS. after that, then maybe yeah. don't really care for Teague & Jones, or Lamb. 

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Austin Rivers > anyone at UK right now.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

NOOO. & I'm a HUGE Duke fan. 

Anthony Davis & Michael Kidd-Gilchrist are ANIMALS. after that, then maybe yeah. don't really care for Teague & Jones, or Lamb. 

Nah, UK's main problem is definitely Teague and the PG spot on general. Cal shoulda gave Wroten that offer he was damn near begging for

Nah, UK's main problem is definitely Teague and the PG spot on general. Cal shoulda gave Wroten that offer he was damn near begging for

Originally Posted by JHes91

After this statement I am thoroughly convinced that you only watch highlights on Sportscenter and that's it.  They don't need a !!%%!$* go to guy in the clutch when their entire starting 5 + Miller can get theirs.

PG play is their most blatant weakness.  Jones struggling doesn't even phase their squad because of the weapons they have on offense.  And even with his slump he's still bringing it defensively.

Originally Posted by JHes91

After this statement I am thoroughly convinced that you only watch highlights on Sportscenter and that's it.  They don't need a !!%%!$* go to guy in the clutch when their entire starting 5 + Miller can get theirs.

PG play is their most blatant weakness.  Jones struggling doesn't even phase their squad because of the weapons they have on offense.  And even with his slump he's still bringing it defensively.

I'm done I started on Tony Wroten, went to Kendall Marshall, now we are on Teague
Can you please tell me a point guard in the NCAA right now who will be better than any of these three in the league??
laugh.gif

Discussion done

I'm done I started on Tony Wroten, went to Kendall Marshall, now we are on Teague
Can you please tell me a point guard in the NCAA right now who will be better than any of these three in the league??
laugh.gif

Discussion done

Back
Top Bottom