If everyone would focus on themselves and stop caring for others so much, I would appreciate it.

two zero five

Banned
Why are people so concerned about what the next person is doing? If they would focus on themselves, they wouldn't have as many problems as they do.

Discuss tho. :nerd: 8)

Like why are you so worried about what the next person is doing? Can that person do themselves?

Last edited:
you are concerned about others being concerned about others, tho

Actually no. Maybe I just don't want to converse about someone when they're not present. Like why do people gossip? If gossipers would concentrate on themselves, they'd be better off.

My man, I need you to realize that everything you think is a big deal is only a big deal in the bubble you have built for yourself. Happiness is truly a choice and a skill. It should come from the inside, not from external factors. It's time to look at yourself from the outside-in (out of the bubble). I want to say a lot more, but I have to get going. Just read this, and wanted to let you know everything you are going through many people have gone through already. Things WILL get better. Feel free to PM me. I am in LA. I wish you the best.

A life not worth living.

Last edited:
Ppl who say they are not concerned with others are kinda front. Just depends how how much you concern yourself. That's more an individual thing. Surround yourself with success.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom