If Floyd and Pac fought, would Boxing be relevant again?

It seemed like after the 90's, where all the stars fought each other. However during the past 5 - 6 years, the match ups people really wanted to see haven't happened. Now Boxing does need more stars, however if Floyd and Pac fought in primetime on a free channel(let's say NBC or CBS), would that bring Boxing back?

It seemed like after the 90's, where all the stars fought each other. However during the past 5 - 6 years, the match ups people really wanted to see haven't happened. Now Boxing does need more stars, however if Floyd and Pac fought in primetime on a free channel(let's say NBC or CBS), would that bring Boxing back?

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

If Floyd grew a pair and just fought Pacman already...

Floyd wants to fight, it's just his camp doesn't want to, I guess it's over the $. Floyd is a damn boxer, he's not scared of anyone. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

If Floyd grew a pair and just fought Pacman already...

Floyd wants to fight, it's just his camp doesn't want to, I guess it's over the $. Floyd is a damn boxer, he's not scared of anyone. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fighters getting robbed, fights not happening, money is the root of all this BS
so yes ill say its irrelevant

fighters getting robbed, fights not happening, money is the root of all this BS
so yes ill say its irrelevant

I think it would invigorate boxing. I'm a casual fan that only watches the big names that I know. Those are the only ones that I will pay to watch.

NBC/CBS or any network wouldn't be able to afford to pay the boxers IMO. PPV is the only real venue to make sense financially

I think it would invigorate boxing. I'm a casual fan that only watches the big names that I know. Those are the only ones that I will pay to watch.

NBC/CBS or any network wouldn't be able to afford to pay the boxers IMO. PPV is the only real venue to make sense financially

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Couldn't the boxers agree to take some percentage off the potential revenue, like movie stars do.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Couldn't the boxers agree to take some percentage off the potential revenue, like movie stars do.

I just wish the heavy weight division got back to the level it once was (if thats even possible)

Back
Top Bottom