The QUESTION Jay-Z thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about not living in a schizo delusion where every form of media around you is lattered with penises and gay themes

How about not having to live in a clear illusion where every form of media around everyone is covertly littered with hidden penises and gay themes

Last edited:
How about not having to live in a clear illusion where every form of media around everyone is covertly littered with hidden penises and gay themes
I think generally there's an ethical dilemma around continuing to engage with someone who is clearly suffering from some type of mental illness, but you actively refuse to acknowledge you even have a problem. Even worse, from what I recall you are against seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist.

Have you noticed that this entire thread , page after page, has been nothing but bewilderment and jokes about your 'hidden penis and gay imagery' posts. It's not because we're all secretly in a cabal trying to stop you from spreading what you deem to be 'the truth.'
No, the reason is that what you have posted throughout this thread looks like utterly insane delusional rambling.
If there's any 'hidden truth' here, it's that you seem more obsessed with penises and gay themes than gay people.

There's nothing wrong with being mentally ill, nor should anyone feel ashamed by it. Do yourself and those around you a favor and seek a psychiatric evaluation.

I think generally there's an ethical dilemma around continuing to engage with someone who is clearly suffering from some type of mental illness, but you actively refuse to acknowledge you even have a problem. Even worse, from what I recall you are against seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist.

Have you noticed that this entire thread , page after page, has been nothing but bewilderment and jokes about your 'hidden penis and gay imagery' posts. It's not because we're all secretly in a cabal trying to stop you from spreading what you deem to be 'the truth.'
No, the reason is that what you have posted throughout this thread looks like utterly insane delusional rambling.
If there's any 'hidden truth' here, it's that you seem more obsessed with penises and gay themes than gay people.

There's nothing wrong with being mentally ill, nor should anyone feel ashamed by it. Do yourself and those around you a favor and seek a psychiatric evaluation.
I think generally that there is an etheric dilemma around continuing to engage with someone who actively refuses to acknowledge and understand the topic at hand… while simultaneously attempting to discredit the messenger. Even worse… from what you may not recall… I actually have a Bachelors of Science Degree in Psychology.

I have noticed that in this entire thread, page after page, that there has been nothing but bewilderment about my ability to see covert images and hear covert messages in the art of others. The reason is not because you are all secretly in a cabal trying to stop me from spreading what I KNOW to be truth. The reason is what I have posted throughout this thread actually makes sense… when a message is heard in a way that the listener did not want to hear… but in a way that the artist covertly but intentionally wanted the message to be heard. None of you want to hear that. If there is any hidden truth here… it is that people in this thread are more obsessed with the general archetype of their idol… rather than the covert homosexual themes hidden in the art of their idol.

There is nothing wrong with not seeing or hearing covert messages in abstract art… and calling someone mentally ill who can. You should not be ashamed. Your ignorance has already been forgiven… even though you still refuse to acknowledge or understand the topic at hand. Do yourself a favor and reevaluate the art. That is my psychiatric recommendation.

I don't understand why you set your camera up so far away in this vid. It's like 40 yds away.

You didn't even pick the closest basket to shoot at.

Your question is valid.
I have made a lot of videos… from a lot of angles.
That specific video was shot from that angle in an attempt by me to create an allure and mystique.
I am trying to be an artist.
That video was an attempt to show a raw angle of practice.

People who know me in real life… know that I played college basketball… know that I played with professionals in men’s leagues and tournaments… as well as coached professionals as and adult.

The videos are for proof of my current health for everyone who knows me in real life.

I am due for a new video.
Today I will make a new NT tagged video from a clear on the court angle.
Maybe new proof of my current positive health will help with my NT street cred.

1714054723522.gif

Belgium Belgium
tr1ll tr1ll

Here is a new dated and NT tagged video from this morning for your reference.

You yourself have stated you had a psychology degree prior to cancer, which is when you were obviously in a better lucid state.
I remember at some point later on in your cancer recovery, you began posting similarly delusional ramblings, though at least not about hidden penises, but it wasn't like that from the start.
Your degree is irrelevant when it is obvious you're unable to apply any of that learned knowledge to yourself and your current state. You're stuck in your own fantasy land where only you can see the hidden penises, only you 'found the cure to cancer' and everyone else is just ignorant.

e7203c76440c667882071325d6d157ad.png

You yourself have stated you had a psychology degree prior to cancer, which is when you were obviously in a better lucid state.
I remember at some point later on in your cancer recovery, you began posting similarly delusional ramblings, though at least not about hidden penises, but it wasn't like that from the start.
Your degree is irrelevant when it is obvious you're unable to apply any of that learned knowledge to yourself and your current state. You're stuck in your own fantasy land where only you can see the hidden penises, only you 'found the cure to cancer' and everyone else is just ignorant.

e7203c76440c667882071325d6d157ad.png

My Bachelors of Science Degree in Applied Psychology from East Stroudsburg University… class of 2013… becomes relevant on April 25, 2024… when I post positive physical results… that are due to 11 years of applied mental knowledge... of what I learned during my time in college. If you will not admit that the benefits of buzzwords like yoga, meditation, congruence, balance, running, practice, water, diet, rest, etc.etc.etc. do not apply to me… while I provide you current visual proof that I am benefiting from what I learned… it is you that is being willfully ignorant.

With what I have told you and provided to you… if you still cannot see that me changing my mental health has helped correct my physical health… it is no wonder that you still cannot see or hear to be discovered covert hidden messages in abstract art.

Again… the art is not going anywhere. The benefit of me being humble in this situation… is that even though I was the first person on NT to see and hear what I see and hear… I KNOW that others will eventually see and hear ALL of what was ALWAYS available to seen and heard. Classical conditioning has you… and everyone else… primed. There was a time when I did not see and hear everything in art. Taking a second look and listen… with a de-conditioned open mind… brought me clarity… not delusion.

Look. Listen. Pause. Rewind. Look. Listen. “Pause.”

You will eventually get it.

Last edited:
When I repeat lyrics word for word… from an artist… and people laugh at “me”… because what “I” am saying sounds funny… those people are really proving my point for me… and really laughing at the artist… because all I am doing… is repeating… word for word… what the artist is saying… and not me.

When I repeat lyrics word for word… from an artist… and people laugh at “me”… because what “I” am saying sounds funny… those people are really proving my point for me… and really laughing at the artist… because all I am doing… is repeating… word for word… what the artist is saying… and not me.
No one is proving your 'point', if you can call it that. What's being laughed at is how absurd and deluded your 'points' are.
You started this thread by writing a gay fanfiction about Jay Z and Obama.

Leaving these intrusive delusions untreated by a qualified mental health professional is only bound to get worse.
Do you have a job? If you do, I would hope you're at least able to not let your phallic delusions interfere with your job tasks or coworker relations.
Regardless of what's been said throughout this thread, I assume it's safe to say we all wish you the best.

Last edited:
I have to say OP, your original post sounds bat **** crazy. Didn't read much else of this thread, I did happen to see the usual suspects stroking their big brains with a "soft target" as they are wont to do.

But I will say this, most movies do have double meanings. Most of the great works of literature do as well. In fact, that's why they are considered great art, because they are able to tell 2 stories with 1 narrative. Music, there's definitely some signaling going on. You may want to consider the possibility that you've misinterpreted. Seems you have some confirmation bias in your observations. You can't see the forest for the dicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom