The QUESTION Jay-Z thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go OP, Stanford medical researchers appear to have made some new progress on cancer research according to a report they recently released.
https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2018/01/cancer-vaccine-eliminates-tumors-in-mice.html
Cancer ‘vaccine’ eliminates tumors in mice
Activating T cells in tumors eliminated even distant metastases in mice, Stanford researchers found. Lymphoma patients are being recruited to test the technique in a clinical trial.
Injecting minute amounts of two immune-stimulating agents directly into solid tumors in mice can eliminate all traces of cancer in the animals, including distant, untreated metastases, according to a study by researchers at the Stanford University School of Medicine.

Here you go OP, Stanford medical researchers appear to have made some new progress on cancer research according to a report they recently released.
https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2018/01/cancer-vaccine-eliminates-tumors-in-mice.html
Cancer ‘vaccine’ eliminates tumors in mice
Activating T cells in tumors eliminated even distant metastases in mice, Stanford researchers found. Lymphoma patients are being recruited to test the technique in a clinical trial.
Injecting minute amounts of two immune-stimulating agents directly into solid tumors in mice can eliminate all traces of cancer in the animals, including distant, untreated metastases, according to a study by researchers at the Stanford University School of Medicine.

I am way ahead of that. These treatments all focus on the cancer after it manisfested.

I literally got to the cancer at its source.

We are all energy. Our bodies contain our energy. Our energy is the light in our pineal glands. That light is suppressed by many inhibitors. We have access to some of it. That light is controlled by the brain. Our brains are limited in how they can process the light. It can tell us to move our bodies and to speak, but it can't tell us everything. We have everything in us though(the light). I took a peak at the light during heavilly induced medical marijuana meditation. A lifetime full of social conditioning prevented me from being my true self. Me suppressing my true self took energy to suppress. The energy it took to suppress my lies and my true feelings took energy. That energy took away from the energy it took to run my body. That caused the energy to be unevenly distributed in my body. That is why I had a tumor in my throat. My throats chakra was blocked because of the suppression. That is why I had cancer in my throat. Once I released this suppression, the energy in my body was evenly distributed and the cancer was gone. I no longer had the blockage in my throat. I went from being 130 pounds and dying, to the best shape of my life.

They need to be studying me, and not mice.

409C1965-CA55-4FD3-9FD0-2B8D656D8D3B.jpeg
D6B1DAF3-44D1-4BC3-B341-A53B020F6D55.jpeg

Bump.

My book is done. I am going to release it soon. Thank you to everyone who showed me love through this process.

http://instagram.com/kylekostic

97AE3DD7-8625-4F7C-9C66-243B2F3C42E4.jpeg

Gary Vee invested in me y’all. I really had terminal cancer. My intentions for this are pure. If you don’t want to buy my book, you can still go to my blog where the cure to cancer is available for free.

97AE3DD7-8625-4F7C-9C66-243B2F3C42E4.jpeg

Gary Vee invested in me y’all. I really had terminal cancer. My intentions for this are pure. If you don’t want to buy my book, you can still go to my blog where the cure to cancer is available for free.
Did you put a penis in his hand?

LilWayneCarter3-56a7d6783df78cf77299cafa.jpg

20a5544e25c477bdd87b9eaafdce1ff9.jpg

02floor-jayz1-blog480.jpg

Meagainsttheworldcover.jpg

Double_Up_%28R._Kelly_album%29_coverart.jpg

2964pos.jpg

Gucci-Mane-Everybody-Looking-cover-art.jpg

OP you mind doing some Microsoft Paint mockups of where you see ***** in all the album covers we're posting? To help us visualize and understand you better.

Saw this thread in my notifications and thought it was some serious ****…bro this site is hilarious lmaooo

How are you doing combo gd combo gd ? Still papi JJ?

Here are 2 of my latest YouTube exercise videos.
There are more on my channel for your reference.

I have since posted Instagram stories proving my results.
In 2017 I changed my diet, changed my emotional patterns, and have been healthy ever since.
On 4/17/24… I am in the best physical and mental shape of my life.

I published my book on 5/31/17. The words still have not changed. I still do what I wrote. The results do not change. I keep getting better. Not only that… the world is starting to say and do… what my book already says to do. I am going to just continue to let my experience and my results continue to blend into the consciousness, language, and eventual demand of the masses.

DonCigaro DonCigaro

Just like I published my book in 2017… my posts about my observations of questionable overt double entendres by questionable artists… have not changed either. We see what has happened with Diddy. It is only a matter of time that more comes out… and revisionist history proves me correct.

Until then… I will hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom