If it wasn't for Cheddar Biscuits, would Red Lobster be in business?

Club29's comments in another thread got me thinking....

I dunno if I've met ANYONE who actually likes Red Lobster for the seafood...however, there is a soft spot in their hearts for the scrumptious cheddarbiscuits....

I haven't been to RL in a couple of years, but I remember their cheddar biscuits being crack...

I was at RL about a year or a year and half ago and the only thing memorable were the biscuits. The food is overly greasy and bland in taste.

I like their ultimate feast and that new feast which is slightly more expensive.

They have decent food and it's cheaper than Aquarium, Landry's and Pappas.

R.I.P. Red Lobster
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Club29's comments in another thread got me thinking....

I dunno if I've met ANYONE who actually likes Red Lobster for the seafood...however, there is a soft spot in their hearts for the scrumptious cheddar biscuits....

I haven't been to RL in a couple of years, but I remember their cheddar biscuits being crack...
lmfao
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

The wife and I went there last week. We were saying that the only reason we chose the spot was the biscuits- so we decided to leave.

I honestly don't think we would go back.

Recipe = *quick reply smokin*

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

red lobster will remain in business as long as there is church on sunday.
eek.gif
..............word up! you aint lyin aboutthat............and mothers day

Man I dunno but Red Lobster is the most over hyped over priced restuarant I have ever been to
smh.gif

lmao I was thinking about this the other day was craving some red lobster but only for the biscuits. everytime i go which is rarely I always get extra biscuitsto go.

i worked at RL in high school and got sooooo sick of their biscuits. not to mention every table i waited on would hound me for more and more and more biscuits.

i hate RL btw lol.

Back
Top Bottom