If JB let you "create a pack" with ANY 2 Jordans for $500...

This won't happen... They have too much ego and pride in what they're trying to sell... Anyway, in going along with this post...... I would actuallypay $1000 for these two : Nike Air White Cement Blue III (hopefully with the better material we saw in 2001) and Nike Air Black Cement IV (made in the originalcut, like what we saw in 1999)

Originally Posted by OGFreshReady

This won't happen... They have too much ego and pride in what they're trying to sell... Anyway, in going along with this post...... I would actually pay $1000 for these two : Nike Air White Cement Blue III (hopefully with the better material we saw in 2001) and Nike Air Black Cement IV (made in the original cut, like what we saw in 1999)

Well the 99 version wasn't in the original cut. The OG 1989 version still looked different from the way JB did the 99's but even still....the 99 retroversion was the best after-make version of the IV's we have seen thus far.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Of course I would buy a pack
laugh.gif
$250 for grails 1&2, cmon no brainer.

for real. I can't believe are saying this is too much.

If I really got to pick my own two colors this is not even an issue, worst case scenario I'd grab a couple popular colors and sell them each for a profit.How much do you think wearable DS icey white/infrareds go for by themselves?

AirUpHere is right... The '99 version is different to the original '89 but not by much.. The tongue and back tab is slightly higher on the '99 andthe laceclips are slightly bigger on the '89...... What I meant was that since they changed their manufacturing company which distributes the cheapermaterial now and the new molds for the " street fashion IV+ ", for me, I would pay $1000 to see a IV in the way Tinker and Michael originallyintended for it to be... The '99 to me is not far from that dream... That was the last time that I seen a IV look and feel proper!!!

no shoe or shoes in this world would get 500 up out my pocket. I dont care what two you choose 94,og,icy as whateva i dont care they just shoes at the end ofthe day.Jb better slip a women in one of CDP for me top cop for 500 lol

first off...$500 is way too much...i was already not feelin $310 per pack...especially when i only wanted half the pack for some of them. but...ill play

white/infrared 6s and the motorsports 4s

C'mon people... $250.00 dress shoes are super commonplace and are priced according to quality. The same should apply to Jordans.
I'd gladly and eagerly pay $500.00 for a 2 shoe dream pack if I could get the quality I desire. (ie: OG style, tough, thick, resilient, buttery full grainleather that retains it's shape and ages gracefully. Serious, PE quality cushioning etc.) When you consider the cost of high quality Jordans back in say'88-'98 I don't think $250.00 a pop for equal shoes these days is too far off. Everything else in life (grocerys to cars) has gone upexponentially in the last ten years while Jordans have maintained similar price ranges for most models for a long time (give or take $30.00). They've beenable to do that by cutting corners on the quality tip.

That said... $500.00 is more than fair to me for WEARABLE BRAND NEW OG QUALITY White/Cement IIIs (NIKE AIR) with White/Cement IVs (NIKE AIR). I'd do thesame for the Black/Cement version of that pack or Black/Metallic Vs (NIKE AIR) with Black/Infrared VI (NIKE AIR). Hell, who am I kidding? I'd do this formany many packs if the quality was truly on point from top to bottom. Straight up. $250.00 for single pairs would be better though. I'd do that once aweek. If you're not prepared to spend more you're never going to the the good goods. Real talk.

concord 11's with 45 on the back and olympic 6's

chicago 10's and columbia 11's with blue sole

infared 6's and PE CP3 2's (dont think he's ever had a PE 2 but yeah lol)

Back
Top Bottom