If Justin Bieber was Black.............Vol. double standard

laugh.gif
@ there being more black teeny boppers...

You ever hear of the Beatles, Elvis, Backstreet, N Sync, Hanson, Jonas Brothers, etc.? There's a reason why this country has been called White America...a HUGE reason why Eminem got so big mainstream-wise was because he came out with singles like "My Name Is" and "The Real Slim Shady" to get White America's attention.

Musically, Bieber isn't even doing it big like Chris Brown did during his first album. CB's very first single was a #1 hit on the charts...something Bieber hasn't accomplished. I don't even hear Bieber's songs on the radio compared to CB back in 05/06. Yet despite all this, CB's hype wasn't even as big as Bieber Fever

laugh.gif
@ there being more black teeny boppers...

You ever hear of the Beatles, Elvis, Backstreet, N Sync, Hanson, Jonas Brothers, etc.? There's a reason why this country has been called White America...a HUGE reason why Eminem got so big mainstream-wise was because he came out with singles like "My Name Is" and "The Real Slim Shady" to get White America's attention.

Musically, Bieber isn't even doing it big like Chris Brown did during his first album. CB's very first single was a #1 hit on the charts...something Bieber hasn't accomplished. I don't even hear Bieber's songs on the radio compared to CB back in 05/06. Yet despite all this, CB's hype wasn't even as big as Bieber Fever

i feel like social networks have fueled Beiber Fever...

other stars before didn't have the online outlets Beiber has...

its possible they could have gotten all the love/hate he gets but social networks and online gossip sites weren't as crazy as they are now

i feel like social networks have fueled Beiber Fever...

other stars before didn't have the online outlets Beiber has...

its possible they could have gotten all the love/hate he gets but social networks and online gossip sites weren't as crazy as they are now

I never heard any of his music so I'm not one to judge, but I'm just sick and tired hearing people talk about him, that's what irritates me most about this whole bieber thing

I never heard any of his music so I'm not one to judge, but I'm just sick and tired hearing people talk about him, that's what irritates me most about this whole bieber thing

Originally Posted by 2o6

soulja boy

how did none of these artist receive the backlash that justin recieves????

SMH if you think Bieber gets more hate than Solja Boy got. Dudes were crediting him for the death of hip hop.

Originally Posted by 2o6

soulja boy

how did none of these artist receive the backlash that justin recieves????

SMH if you think Bieber gets more hate than Solja Boy got. Dudes were crediting him for the death of hip hop.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

if he were black there wouldn't be any of these games
because he wouldn't be as popular, and little suburban tweens wouldn't
be losing their minds over the kid...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

if he were black there wouldn't be any of these games
because he wouldn't be as popular, and little suburban tweens wouldn't
be losing their minds over the kid...

Justin Bieber is a good white kid with a little bit of soul.

He gets way too much unwarranted love. And way too much unwarranted hate.

Back
Top Bottom