If Kim Kardashian is a Ho* aren't 90% of all women are?

roll.gif

Kim isn't a ho for dating...

she's around 30 so not being married you'd expect her to date around

she's a ho for making her dating life the focus of who she is...

like others mentioned if she went to work and dated around on her free time that would be different but she makes sure she's linked to whatever brings her the most attention

that one ball player Rashad something outed the family after he 'dated' Khloe and said they were shopping around for a ball player to date/marry Kim...Kris H went for it

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Did you not watch that boring +!$ tape with Kim K and Ray J and the HORRIBLE acting and talking to people on the video? 

Honestly I didn't watch it, Back when it came out I was still living at home and the computer was in a very high traffic area of the house, and smartphones weren't poppin at the time

I skimmed through it saw her boobs and was and was satisfied. It never crossed my mind after that but im about to look it up now lol

Her whole fame is based off who she been sleeping with though.

She used to party with Paris Hilton, which brought her on to the scene

She got famous for the Ray J sex tape

got more fame for dating Reggie Bush

got a a show

Faked an NBA marriage for more fame after she saw the benefits from her sister

Now dating Kanye cause she was falling out of the limelight.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Kim isn't a ho for dating...

she's around 30 so not being married you'd expect her to date around

she's a ho for making her dating life the focus of who she is...

like others mentioned if she went to work and dated around on her free time that would be different but she makes sure she's linked to whatever brings her the most attention

that one ball player Rashad something outed the family after he 'dated' Khloe and said they were shopping around for a ball player to date/marry Kim...Kris H went for it
That is what I was implying, how she was exploiting herself sexually to leak a sex tape for fame is n example of being attention whorish. It is the publicity stunts and exploitations used to further her fame. 
Her dating men and sleeping with those men, or even she has one nights stands, doesn't make her whorish. It is all about how you carry yourself or exploit yourself. 

Some person who knew the Kardashians very well said that before Kim released the sex tape, the family was on the brink of a bankruptcy and in deep financial trouble. Kim's sex tape changed all of that. 

Originally Posted by kalikid23

Not sure how accurate this list is but, apperantly she's dated...

Damon Thomas
Nick Cannon
Ray J
Nick Lachey
Christiano Ronaldo
Miles Austin
Michael Copon
Gabriel Aubrey
Kris Humphries
Reggie Bush
Shengo Dean

Id be surprised if she didn't smash every single one of them, this is also only including the relationships know to the public eye....
so in MHO, she is a #@&

indifferent.gif
How you gonna forget...

spl387402_002da.jpg

spl387402_002.jpg

Yes. 95% of females go through a "loose" phase.. That includes Moms, Sisters, and chicks you love.. Its a part of life

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Did you not watch that boring +!$ tape with Kim K and Ray J and the HORRIBLE acting and talking to people on the video? 

Honestly I didn't watch it, Back when it came out I was still living at home and the computer was in a very high traffic area of the house, and smartphones weren't poppin at the time

I skimmed through it saw her boobs and was and was satisfied. It never crossed my mind after that but im about to look it up now lol
laugh.gif
Dead fish is all she is in that video. Her orgasms are very very fake. She cannot even act in faking an orgasm. 

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I don't think Kim even enjoys sex

just the excitement of high profile relationships and breakups

i don't believe her and Kanye are having sex...

they're probably more like girlfriends who enjoy shopping and dressing each other

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

NT standards. Basically if you hugged more than 1 guy, then yeah... consider yourself an old pair of dirty socks!
Yep
laugh.gif
That's a mentality of virgin boys, religious hypocritical men, misogynistic and chauvinistic men or men who are insecure as hell. 

DipsetGeneral wrote:

1000% fact.
The girl is a rat, and my manz Kanye apparently didn't grow up listenin' to UGK. Wifin' hussies?! That's not apart of the game.

Personally, I'd make her a permanent jumpoff. I would chill wit' her become best of friends, jus' so she would let me smash. I would never claim her.

The fact that these 2 posts were back to back was funny as HELL to me for some reason. HA! 

After watching 5 minutes of that video I retract everything I said, that was worse than the acting that Kane did in menace

she a ho fo sho

you and your household should debate things that are actually relevant to anything on this earth besides the %@#+ heads that care about what a floozy like kim kardashian. i am wholeheartedly convinced that all of America's ills fall on the shoulders of people like you.

After watching 5 minutes of that video I retract everything I said, that was worse than the acting that Kane did in menace

she a ho fo sho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did you enjoy Ray J keeping the camera on himself
laugh.gif
?

She crafty. Using the nani for a comeup. Some of these Mcflurry chicks need to get up on game and stop hating. Kanye ain't hitting it. Like mouse said they shopping and $&%%.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Her situation is different because she wasn't an actress, singer, or any other kind of celebrity famous for something... she was just famous for being wealthy and hanging out with certain people. Then the sex tape happened and all hell broke loose. Plenty of female celebrities date around, often with high profiled people. Most, however, still have a "normal" career as an actress or musician or whatever. So for Kim, her dating life appears to be driven by attention and whatever new guy can bring her more publicity and thus benefit her career. I don't know the woman, so I can't say that with absolute certainty, but that's what it looks like.

So no, the comparison to "90% of all women" isn't really fair. If you believe that all those women were dating around simply for the attention and to better their career, then sure.. but I don't think that's the case.
x2

And getting married for the sake of a pay-out? The nerve of this %+$%%....there's probably a good amount of women who are willing to do this, but 90%? Not sure what is being smoked by OP and some of you other dudes

So what she made a sex tape with her BOYFRIEND at the time, some of yall moms probably got a sextape on vhs

We know of about 5 men that she has been involved with in the last 5 years, some of yall girlfriends have 5 bodies in one calendar year

nobody calls Angelina Jolie a !@% for stealing someones husband, nobody ever called Elizabeth Taylor a !@% for having 8 husbands, I aint even mad at Kim K
Word. I feel the same exact way.

Back
Top Bottom