If Nt were a highschool !! nd it had a talent show lol

Imagine Niketalk was high school.. nd we had a talent show lol :smokin

What would you bring to the table lol .. what are your talents ? ?

Id def rap, tap dance lol nd juggle !! lmaooooo .. dont ask lmaoooooo :smokin :smokin

- Stay Freshhh !! :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Class drunk n dude that does drugs n is always mellow 
nthat.gif

The stoner/musician that thought he was too cool for talent shows...

Fake Answer: Showcase my beats on a laptop and fake DJ like some of them EDM dudes.
Real Answer: Nothing, I get nervous when I gotta perform by myself.

None of us are performing. All of us in the corner looking at girls debating fat vs thick. Non of us talk to them. We all laugh at the hypebeasts with their new shoes on, but we were all online this morning trying to buy the same shoes but we couldn't complete our orders. One kid lights up a joint and passes it to one other person. The next day, 20 kids all talk like they were smoking too.

my 1 standup routine i've been working on 
laugh.gif

DJ'ing

Last edited:
Dude asked what you would do for a talent show and we get class photographer and stoner. :stoneface:
How the hell do you show those talents in a show :lol:

Prints of your best work for starters?

:rolleyes

Thats not performing your talent though :lol:
Basically you would have to set up a photo shoot to perform your talent for the show. Ain't no high school taking the time for that

Dude asked what you would do for a talent show and we get class photographer and stoner.
indifferent.gif

How the hell do you show those talents in a show
laugh.gif
Prints of your best work for starters?

eyes.gif
Thats not performing your talent though
laugh.gif

Basically you would have to set up a photo shoot to perform your talent for the show. Ain't no high school taking the time for that
plus they'd be too small for everyone to see

only ninjahood would be able to pull that off since people would think his talent was lifting TVs

None of us are performing. All of us in the corner looking at girls debating fat vs thick. Non of us talk to them. We all laugh at the hypebeasts with their new shoes on, but we were all online this morning trying to buy the same shoes but we couldn't complete our orders. One kid lights up a joint and passes it to one other person. The next day, 20 kids all talk like they were smoking too.

rotfl
so true
I'd recite Triumph by Wu word for word and act out each scene from the video.
one of my favs as well, sir.

as far as my talent, Id take my shirt off and flex. Ladies would scream, men would envy and Id win the competition.

this is what happened back in '99 in my high school. Hence my sn. I was Mr. Cardozo

Lmao at these responses. I'd probably crip walk for 5 consecutive min and hope for the best.

Btw school uniform would be Mike Vick Falcons jersey and Oly 7s. Only choices would be home, away and alternate

sang

or do a powerpoint presentation on fakes vs real shoes citing Da Book Of Ninjahood Vol 1. Da Heightz Edition

Back
Top Bottom