If only one past video game console could be retroed..which would you prefer?

Give me this and I'm good
pimp.gif

765px-Nintendo_64.jpg

SNES or Dreamcast.. i didnt have both those.. N64 is good but mine still works like its brand new.. did anyone EVER have a problem with their N64?

SNES or Dreamcast.. i didnt have both those.. N64 is good but mine still works like its brand new.. did anyone EVER have a problem with their N64?

my roomate got the 64 plugged in right now
and i was just saying to myself, even though the graphics are getting better the gameplay and fun are sadly lacking

hell even the new codes are getting wack
i remember when i was younger i couldn't play games without codes and all my games had ill codes and cheats
not that i use them today
but at least b4 after you beat the game on your own you could put in a cheat to add to the replay value

graphics only go so far imo then the gameplay mechanics have to kick in and carry the title
I remember you could find some 7,8,9,10 quality games that were sleepers from little known developers
but now if it isn't Capcom , EA and a handful of other developers and publishers, it usually sux

my answer would be Dreamcast (a system that was underated but admittedly underpowered especially considering Sega knew when the PS2 was coming)
remember the VMU? Imagine if some1 expanded on it....

BTW does anyone know a good way to clean 64 games
i got 7 games that are dirty and won't work on my friends system

Back
Top Bottom