If Riff Raff lost the braids and goofy tatts and came out in 2001, he'd be a GOAT

*!%%!%% sittin on my lap..kris krangle
pimp.gif

Yea Fraud blessed them with that beat. If it wasn't for him,
I wouldn't even have listened. Didn't kno he was white too.

man riff raff use to be at the mall tryna sell me his music a few years ago here in houston
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im glad to see he doin it though, shows hard work pays off (even if you arent that great of rapper)
smokin.gif

Sons flow is crazy, even though he stay trolling. He entertaining as hell though, seems like this really how dude is. No gimmick 

Originally Posted by Wade187

Sons flow is crazy, even though he stay trolling. He entertaining as hell though, seems like this really how dude is. No gimmick 
Pretty much. I hate gimmicks and stuff but this dude really seems this off, almost in a good way. His flow is good enough I can forgive horrible lyrics, and that Rider line was just funny. He comes up with enough of those to keep it entertaining. He comes up with a collab album and I'd buy it.

Even though I think Riff Raff sucks lyrically and jacked Big Tuck and Big Pic's flow badly, that Larry Bird song is alright. Probably won't come into this
thread much cause the comments remind me of Lil' B's thread and I can't take that.

Back
Top Bottom