If Summer '11 in N.Y. isn't AMAZING, I don't know what I'll do...

bkmac

Banned
More snow in N.Y. (and I'm sure other states, but I'm from N.Y., so this is why the post is what it is). It just keeps coming down.

If Summer 2011 doesn't provide:

-every good looking female in sundresses/shorts w/ flip-flops, tanned skin, etc.
-cool summer nights to just sit back and relax on a beer or two,
-A successful Yankees summer,
-great music and movies,
-BBQs every given chance,
& - how could I forget, a great 20th birthday for me...

then
daniel-plainview-there-will-be-blood.jpg

Spoiler [+]
In other words, "There Will Be Blood".
devil.gif

I keep hearing people talk about how this summer better be real hot after all this snow.

After 2 days of 90+ degrees, Im ready for some chilly temps.

NY in general is a crappy place.
Weather sucks, its usually one of 2 extremes. Place stinks. We got rats all over the place. No parking...EVER.

Spoiler [+]

I think this summer is going to be nuts weather wise. Either a cold summer or an extremely hot summer.

Diego wrote:
Weather sucks, its usually one of 2 extremes. Place stinks. We got rats all over the place. No parking...EVER.

Couldnt have said it any better

- This storm is moving up from the south
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, so by the time the snow hits N.y., 'delph has been merked
tired.gif
...but, I love it
smokin.gif

- SUV tied down tight (nh), snowboard's hittin' the slopes before the day is done...
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

I keep hearing people talk about how this summer better be real hot after all this snow.

After 2 days of 90+ degrees, Im ready for some chilly temps.

Spoiler [+]

There is more to NY than the Bronx bro....
I'm not a summer person but a few things I appreciate about the summer are
- my birthday
- the sun goin down at 9pm
- the long weekend getaways with the family
- shorts and white tees with some dope sunglasses
- my car is always clean
- mr softee tune
- the women in the heights
- the random trips to the chimi spot after a club night
smokin.gif

I've been hearing that this snowfall will change to rain all afternoon, and then back to snow through the night
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
1004506_o.gif
Damn snow...

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Last years summer was wayyy to hot no thanks.
I'm not even saying for Summer '11 to be "way too hot". I just expect great weather (whatever that may be) and everything else I posted.

Snow sucks, point blank. There is nothing positive to come out from snow.

some of you cats complain too much. man up or move away, it's really just that simple #kanyeshrug I don't understand how people that have lived here all their lives act so dumbfounded every winter

I don't even care about the summer, I just would like to skip this winter weather and go into spring.

Summer in NYC is great. Elbowing tourist in the head when you're trying to walk around Times Square, females showing off their toes etc.

yea weathers kinda ridiculous the past year. Last winter the crazy snow. This summer crazy heat. And now the crazy snow again.

Back
Top Bottom