If there is a god in the sky, cars are going to get flipped tomorrow.

Partially defeating the signifigance of tomorrows election? Yes.
Ignorant and uncalled for? Check.
Worst post thats been on this board in months? Definitely

When we lost to Duke, we set everything on fire and broke stuff. The next year when the Terps won, we set everything on fire and broke stuff. If Obama loses,hopefully everyone has enough sense, or lack thereof to join mob rule, break everything, burn everything and chant a bunch of stuff in unanimous anger. IfObama wins, hopefully everyone has enough sense, or lack thereof to join mob rule, break everything, burn everything and chant a bunch of stuff in unanimouscelebration.

Personally, I will be running on top of any cars with McCain bumper stickers on them in DC tomorrow night. I should hope that this being America, one of themost ignorant and %++%@*# ******ed countries in the world, we at least go %++%@*# nuts in one of the most important nights in American history. In the chancethat I finish losing whatever faith in our citizens that I have managed to cling onto after the 2004 election, I at least want it to be fun and memorable ateveryone else's expense.

See you at the polls NT. And possibly in jail?

I voted for the first time ever this morning.

And that is an accomplishment (and feat of ignorance) within itself.

All I can do is me and my family, and pray for everyone else.

roll.gif

Kenny your comments were sarcism?Right?
On another note, I hate to sound like Mr. Preacher Man, but regardless who wins, Barrack said it best("we need to start change as individuals and not waitfor government"). We have to become more accountable for educating our kids, investing our money(not just buying shoes, even though the sneaker game has abetter rate of return then stocks right now), following our dreams, increasing our wealth and earning potential and looking out for family, friends andneighbors. Ok maybe Obama wins tonight but then what? Change will not fall from the sky, individual responsibility is the biggest thing I took from thiscampaign from Obama and Mccain.

mccain FTW
pimp.gif

i will be looting my corner store if somethin goes down lol, ski mask will come out
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I voted for the first time ever this morning.

So did I...right up Banneker.

But tell me why this blind girl was holdin' up the line for 30 minutes tryin' to use the touch screen.

indifferent.gif

Either way....I left that muh !@*+ a blastin' Jeezy.

Win, lose, or draw...

Its going to be a loooooong night.

It aint just about the polls this go round.. but all the absentee ballots...

Call me ignorant but I don't see the way I live changing with either candidate in office. I'm still going to college next year, I'm still going tohave a job, and I'm still going to wake up every morning glad to be alive.

"Virginia, for my money, is the most important state in this election. If John McCain loses it, his path to victory is exceptionally narrow-he would needto pull out an upset in Pennsylvania, while holding on to Florida and Ohio, and avoiding a sweep out West. Barack Obama has considerably more ways to winwithout Virginia, but a failure to close out the state would suggest at best a more circuitous route to victory. As Obama remains about five points ahead inmost polls of Virginia, what we're really looking for is a quick call on anything before 8 PM that would indicate that the map has indeed changed from2004, and not in McCain's favor."

- Nate Silver of Newsweek

i aint voting this time around...

i hope nobody flippin cars in my neighborhood, lol...

Badge- If there is one thing that white people are better at than anyone else, its assembling in large mobs and breaking **%% for no good reason. Im justexercising the rituals ingrained in my DNA. Im going to go to 930 and see if any of my friends can get me in. My friend was sposed to get my ticket but forgot.If I do get in, Ill be the skinny one running on peoples heads and probably getting tossed out during Banned in DC. Jah bless.

Tactus- No I am not being sarcastic. I party hard as !*%*, and hate the world we live in. I want to break everything and jump on peoples roofs with McCainbumper stickers because I fully believe that if you support that platform you are a bad person. This goes far beyond a difference of opinion and right down tothe fundamentals of right and wrong. But the kind of wrong that affects the world, not the good kind of wrong like throwing a bench through the window atSubway in College Park. GO TERPS!

Destination- You arent trying to be ignorant. Youre still a bit younger and clearly dont understand much of whats going on. And I dont mean that in acondescending way in the least, just that in maybe a few years youll understand how these things do infact effect you. McCain as our President will not makeAmerica disband and give you super AIDs that youll die from overnight. But it will continue to make the country around you a ****tier place and as you becomemore of an adult youll feel the reprucussions of !!##@! and evil leadership.

To say that ppl who support Mccains platform are evil is just plain absurd. you may not agree with the platform, hell i dont agree with it, but these ppl havegrown up with different beliefs and value different things than we do so how does this make them evil. i know a couple of huge mccain supporters on campus andguess what they're good ppl. as a matter of fact during monday night football when mccain was talking he said that a person should always do the mosthonorable thing even if nobody else is watching and my friend who is a mccain supporter bust into applause. so is someone who values honor evil because i sureas hell do value honor. my point is that there arent that many differences among people but the differences they have on how they view the world does not makethem evil. these ppl arent evil they just lead different lives.

What makes someone evil? To me. someone is evil when they come up with an evil idea, and put effort forth to put that idea into action. There were too manyissues in this election that were not matters of opinions. They were a matter of rights. You tell a woman who has been raped that she has to have the baby, andon top of that pay to get tested? That makes you a bad person. Palin is a bad person. You cast a vote to put a woman in a position of power with those sort ofideals? Than you are just as bad. What everyone needs to do is stop being polite and start being realistic. We werent voting to see who gets to go down thewaterslide first. Were voting about the way our @#@% country is run and how the people inside of it are treated. As far as I am concerned, voting for McCainwas unexcusable, and makes you a piece of @#@%. If that offends you, then @$#* off and dont talk to me

Originally Posted by Kenny from MD

What makes someone evil? To me. someone is evil when they come up with an evil idea, and put effort forth to put that idea into action. There were too many issues in this election that were not matters of opinions. They were a matter of rights. You tell a woman who has been raped that she has to have the baby, and on top of that pay to get tested? That makes you a bad person. Palin is a bad person. You cast a vote to put a woman in a position of power with those sort of ideals? Than you are just as bad. What everyone needs to do is stop being polite and start being realistic. We werent voting to see who gets to go down the waterslide first. Were voting about the way our @#@% country is run and how the people inside of it are treated. As far as I am concerned, voting for McCain was unexcusable, and makes you a piece of @#@%. If that offends you, then @$#* off and dont talk to me
So is tampering with someone's personal property also evil? Or just plain stupid?
laugh.gif

son i didnt even vote for mccain, the thought never even crossed my mind. but to say their supporters are evil is plain wrong. based on your rant on abortionwe probablly stand on the same side on a lot of issues but still i dont view them as evil. a women should have tge right to choose but there are religious nutswho believe that it is not ok to kill an unborn as it is part of gods plan for that child to be born, now do i agree with that no. personally i believe thatreligion should play no part in politics and policy making. but to say mccain supporters are evil and unexecusable is riduculous, youre preaching human rightsbut fail to recognize and accept one of the most basic rights that this country was founded on and that is the right to choose. i didnt vote for mccain but amglad there at least was a choice and no leader was forced upon me. ppl choose to vote for mccain because he appealed to their way of life, i voted for obamabecause he appealed to mine so no one should be considered evil. only one person should be considered evil and that is george bush.

sorry for typos im posting from my phone

son i didnt even vote for mccain, the thought never even crossed my mind. but to say their supporters are evil is plain wrong. based on your rant on abortionwe probablly stand on the same side on a lot of issues but still i dont view them as evil. a women should have tge right to choose but there are religious nutswho believe that it is not ok to kill an unborn as it is part of gods plan for that child to be born, now do i agree with that no. personally i believe thatreligion should play no part in politics and policy making. but to say mccain supporters are evil and unexecusable is riduculous, youre preaching human rightsbut fail to recognize and accept one of the most basic rights that this country was founded on and that is the right to choose. i didnt vote for mccain but amglad there at least was a choice and no leader was forced upon me. ppl choose to vote for mccain because he appealed to their way of life, i voted for obamabecause he appealed to mine so no one should be considered evil. only one person should be considered evil and that is george bush.

Damn Rocman, rapping over there via phone. go handle some school work. you and your politic talk. you a psych. major. lol

side note man, u dont understand how many times i been afraid to walk into late night cause of jeff and Durce. lol i did dap up OG lobs today though, i swearthat ear is getting bigger.

Originally Posted by rocman23

son i didnt even vote for mccain, the thought never even crossed my mind. but to say their supporters are evil is plain wrong. based on your rant on abortion we probablly stand on the same side on a lot of issues but still i dont view them as evil. a women should have tge right to choose but there are religious nuts who believe that it is not ok to kill an unborn as it is part of gods plan for that child to be born, now do i agree with that no. personally i believe that religion should play no part in politics and policy making. but to say mccain supporters are evil and unexecusable is riduculous, youre preaching human rights but fail to recognize and accept one of the most basic rights that this country was founded on and that is the right to choose. i didnt vote for mccain but am glad there at least was a choice and no leader was forced upon me. ppl choose to vote for mccain because he appealed to their way of life, i voted for obama because he appealed to mine so no one should be considered evil. only one person should be considered evil and that is george bush.

Its not so much a matter of agreeing on the same issues. We just don't relate and aren't from the same place. For better or worse, Im not a tolerantperson. It is not that I dont accept someone's right to choose, what I don't accept is a choice that directly affects innocent life in a negative way.I believe the beliefs you have define the person you are. Therefore if I don't like your beliefs, I don't like you. And if I don't like you Idon't agree to disagree, I don't want you anywhere near me. (Hypothetically speaking, I dont want that to sound like I am addressing you personally)Example, if a neo nazi is outspoken in his hatred for other people, and actively practicing hate crimes, I assume everyone would consider him to be a "badperson." What if he still thinks and preaches the same things, but doesn't put them in to action. You can look at it two ways. Harmless, or still athreat. He is still spreading hate. He is still operating using hateful theory. He can raise his kids to think this way. Spread these ideas to his friends.Even worse, he can be put in a position of power and his ideals filter to the masses. I believe ones beliefs shape their character and I believe dangerousbeliefs make a dangerous person. The same way I believe evil beliefs shape an evil person. Whether you believe the issues supported by the McCain campaign tobe "evil" or not is where we may agree or disagree, but I think if you are supporting hate, you are just as much a piece of #$+# as the personputting hate into action. And restricted basic human rights is definitely evil to me.

By supporting McCain, I find it insulting because it is not only actively opposing my views, but is limiting the life that the people close to me choose tolive. By supporting McCain's campagin, one is quite literally posing a threat to myself and my loved ones. I do not find that acceptable. I am a STRONGatheist but to illustrate my point in reference to you saying the only evil one is George Bush. What about Bush's staff? His advisors? His supporters? Thepeople that agreed with him and supported him every step of the way and are molded after his evil views? They are not evil because they don't have aposition of power in which to execute that decisions that he made? if the devil died tomorrow, and his right hand man took his place to continue his work, ishe not evil? Now replace that same situation with Bush and McCain's names.

At least you admitted that you weren't tolerant I see that this is where you and I mainly differ. I'm with you on some of the points you have madethe neo nazi example is good and i agree that if he is preaching hate even without acting upon it he is a bad person. I can tolerate other peoples beliefs,untill a certain extent that is because honestly at some point conservatives arguments just become laughable and i want nothing else to do with them also. Butyou saying that people who support mccains campaign pose a threat to you and your loved ones is the exact same way that they feel about obama supporters. Thesepeople voted to protect their way of life just as you did, they honestly felt as though voting for Obam could pose a threat to their security and their worldas they know. So if you look at it they are on the opposite spectrum but feel the same way. You feel strongly aobut your beliefs as I do mine all I'msaying is to open up your mind to these different views just a little bit, you don't have to adopt their views, lord knows i won't, but just open up.If you want true change to come just like everyone us, you have to learn to tolerate others beliefs because our country can't change if we just listen toone person or group of people. We have to come work with those same people who supported mccain to make change becaue their voice still will be heard. Now

On another note I do slightly retract my previous statement about Bush being the only evil person because you do have a point. Anybody who did completelysupport Bush 100% on every decision and followed blindly is evil also, you are correct, and I do not want anyone who followed him blindly within 100 feet ofme. Now there were people who advised him agianst a lot of his decisions and people who resigned along the way because they could no longer be a part of whathe was doing and I do not consider these people evil. Also all of his cabinet members did not have a hand in every horrible decision he made for examplesecretary of education more than likely did not advise him on invading iraq, but you still do have to question everyones charachter and integrity for riding itout with him.

Originally Posted by ziggyzaghal

Damn Rocman, rapping over there via phone. go handle some school work. you and your politic talk. you a psych. major. lol

side note man, u dont understand how many times i been afraid to walk into late night cause of jeff and Durce. lol i did dap up OG lobs today though, i swear that ear is getting bigger.
Lol. Don't even let them get to you yo, you had to do you. Yeah and lobes still be running around doing entirely too much, I'm waiting forsomeone to tell his @!* to chill out.

oh yeah and ya boy jeff definately was a hippie chick for halloween....
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom