If they were still alive....?

spacer.gif
toliveanddieanim.gif

All day!

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by eaalto

blink-182 > the Beatles
I know you're just joking and all, but what exactly do you like about Blink 182?  My roommate 2nd year of college was absolutely obsessed with them.  He got some stupid rabbit and some stupid smily face tattooed on his arm.  The singing is so whiny and annoying I absolutely cannot stand it.
Clearly you don't know much then. I'm 100% serial my dude.
roll.gif

son with a lil wayne avy said whats the hype with the beatles

whats the hype with the lamest most over rated over saturated rapper ever ?

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Postmortem hype included??? TUPAC...annnnnnnnnnnnd it ain't even close

You're insane if you think Tupac has more hype around his death than John Lennon.

I'll be that then..
grin.gif

I'm insane too then.
pimp.gif

Not to discount the impact of the Beatles, but No. Michael Jackson. Tickets to this man's shows at the O2 in London sold out within an hour. People of all age groups & races from all over the globe were buying those tickets. LAST YEAR! Festival seating at football stadiums, men/women/boys/girls crying hysterically & fainting, city blocks shut down for hotel security.....all from 1 man.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

You obviously can't appreciate a work ethic such as his, you're probably into wocka flocka or some mess like that
grin.gif

I love MJ (and prefer MJ's music over the beatles) and all. But he wouldn't even be close if the beatles reunited.....hell even if John Lennon performed solo one last time

Originally Posted by J23S

You obviously can't appreciate a work ethic such as his, you're probably into wocka flocka or some mess like that
grin.gif

Woah there, aint nuthin wrong wit that Flocka Flame
pimp.gif

flocka is in the same spot as wayne a joke rapper.

So wayne works hard ? son stole and rode every one from dipset to stealin pimp c syrup cup to get where he is now.

lil wayne is pure trash . its funny he has been shoved down every ones mouth to make people think he go hard.

he dont he the ULTIMATE swagga jacker he stole everything.

flocka is in the same spot as wayne a joke rapper.

So wayne works hard ? son stole and rode every one from dipset to stealin pimp c syrup cup to get where he is now.

lil wayne is pure trash . its funny he has been shoved down every ones mouth to make people think he go hard.

he dont he the ULTIMATE swagga jacker he stole everything.
laugh.gif
a joke rapper?
10gckjr.gif

Beatles.....Elvis...MJ...Marley..

You guys are forgetting who Elvis is man

but id like to see Johnny cash or even the doors

Originally Posted by TannerVon

Beatles.....Elvis...MJ...Marley..

You guys are forgetting who Elvis is man

but id like to see Johnny cash or even the doors

Came In Here To Say That 
pimp.gif

The Doors > Any Other Band

Originally Posted by eaalto

blink-182 > the Beatles
I know you're just joking and all, but what exactly do you like about Blink 182?  My roommate 2nd year of college was absolutely obsessed with them.  He got some stupid rabbit and some stupid smily face tattooed on his arm.  The singing is so whiny and annoying I absolutely cannot stand it.
Clearly you don't know much then. I'm 100% serial my dude.
Eh, I suppose everybody is entitled to their opinion.  But seriously, SERIOUSLY, you think they even belong in the same conversation?  Really?  Blink 182 better than the Beatles?  Really?  I understand you personally liking Blink 182 more than the Beatles, I can understand that, but really?  The Beatles aren't my favorite band, but I can respect their accomplishments.  Just wow.  

Back
Top Bottom