If they were still together would M.O.B be having a run like young money right now?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

better songs>superior lyrics

excluding drake and wayne, there is NO ONE on YM !$!%**% with Max & Stack

Pick one.

You say Max has better songs than them and lyrics dont matter and then say Stack has better lyrics. You cant pick and choose.

Why did the convo turn into who's the better lyricist, though? You simply asked if they'd be havin' as big a run/buzz as Young Money right now.

And the answer is No. A big Hell No.

M.O.B. just doesn't have the members to start up a nationwide, mainstream following/movement. No matter how much you think they should.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Why did the convo turn into who's the better lyricist, though? You simply asked if they'd be havin' as big a run/buzz as Young Money right now.

And the answer is No. A big Hell No.

M.O.B. just doesn't have the members to start up a nationwide, mainstream following/movement. No matter how much you think they should.
QFT The question wasnt who is better

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by solarius49

Someone lock this thread up....

M.O.B. has a bunch of forced rappers...

"Forced" meaning Jimmy took them out of the streets, and MADE them rap.

Why is Stack in this conversation.. he's deceased.
grin.gif

because the thread is hypothetical....and your tryna tell me that you thought tygas verse on Bedrock was hot right? you really think that? how you gon let nicki merk you on that joint tyga? max may not have had commercial success, but i bet he has a much better run on NT than tyga did (not that that means much). but his buzz was much bigger than anything tyga could imagine. and lets not act like melly matrix was that bad. i was just listenin to "clap and revolve" and dude went in on that. And NOE isnt just a jayz soundalike, he has some bars too...

Wait, wait, wait... Max B ONLY has buzz on NT. Stop it homie..

Max B is cool and all, but noteriety & buzz goes to Tyga (Just because he's Young Money.)

But the better artist? uhhhh hoks goes to Max & rhymes goes to Tyga... so yeah
grin.gif

LOL get outta here son, i respect everyones opinions but you sound stupid.

max had a HEAVY buzz in the street, and still gets a lot of love despite being locked up... and it's not a matter of hooks and rhymes.. max makes bettersongs, period.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

grin.gif

because the thread is hypothetical....and your tryna tell me that you thought tygas verse on Bedrock was hot right? you really think that? how you gon let nicki merk you on that joint tyga? max may not have had commercial success, but i bet he has a much better run on NT than tyga did (not that that means much). but his buzz was much bigger than anything tyga could imagine. and lets not act like melly matrix was that bad. i was just listenin to "clap and revolve" and dude went in on that. And NOE isnt just a jayz soundalike, he has some bars too...

Max B is cool and all, but noteriety & buzz goes to Tyga (Just because he's Young Money.)

grin.gif

max had a HEAVY buzz in the street, and still gets a lot of love despite being locked up... and it's not a matter of hooks and rhymes.. max makes better songs, period.
I'm a huge Max B fan and I dont think I know anyone in my vicinity in Southern California who knows about Max B. Maybe he was big in NYstreets, and Jersey and Connecticut but that's it.

grin.gif

grin.gif

max had a HEAVY buzz in the street, and still gets a lot of love despite being locked up... and it's not a matter of hooks and rhymes.. max makes better songs, period.

You kiddin? Max B goes 70% on every track he decides to lay his lazy/weak flow on. I'll give it to him that a couple hooks by him were decent, but hecan't make quality songs to save his life.

that's a two way street though. even with the young money co-sign a lot of people here on the east coast don't really know who tyga is. even then i wasreally only responding to the audacity of this dude saying max only had a buzz on niketalk.com.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

better songs>superior lyrics

excluding drake and wayne, there is NO ONE on YM !$!%**% with Max & Stack

Pick one.

You say Max has better songs than them and lyrics dont matter and then say Stack has better lyrics. You cant pick and choose.
Tyga isn't lyrically better than Max..nor can make better songs

Wayne & Drake imo are better than mob in every way...

Originally Posted by iGotSneakerz

Lol... Max is my dude and I aint even from NY, But Cmon now... We all know dude aint got the lyrical ability. His hooks and his delivery is on point, But him being better then the WHOLE Young Money? Tyga>Biggavel (Lyrically)
word on everything i think this statement is total BS

that's a two way street though. even with the young money co-sign a lot of people here on the east coast don't really know who tyga is. even then i was really only responding to the audacity of this dude saying max only had a buzz on niketalk.com.
Difference is Tyga has been on 106&Park more than once. Max has never been. Max's buzz isnt that big. WSHH helped him out major buthe's not well known at all.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

that's a two way street though. even with the young money co-sign a lot of people here on the east coast don't really know who tyga is. even then i was really only responding to the audacity of this dude saying max only had a buzz on niketalk.com.
Difference is Tyga has been on 106&Park more than once. Max has never been. Max's buzz isnt that big. WSHH helped him out major but he's not well known at all.
Precisely.

There's just no way in hell M.O.B. would be making any major run right now. They were barely known before Stacks passed, and to be brutally honest, hewasn't gonna be the dude to bring em that popularity and following to compete with somethin' like Young Money, who has freakin' Drake and Wayne.They just don't have radio-friendly music.

Like dude said earlier, Max B is barely known outside of the Northeast and Hip-Hop websites. Did he get frequent radio spins in NYC or some $@%!, to makey'all believe it was like that nationwide?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

WHOA SERIOUSLY?
Tyga is one of the best in YM.
Tyga > Max B, all Max has is HOOKS imo.
Have you heard Tygas latest tapes? Straight flames.
But M.O.B would be lyrically better than YM excluding Wayne.
Success wouldnt match theirs though.
Millz is one of YMs weakest, Gudda > Millz.
I wish people wouldnt bring up that old #@* coconut song.
2eaqvt5.gif

g_tigerwoods_195.jpg

Max without the murder charge would've been a problem. Hype is always contrived in some way, and because of that charge, Max lost the help he would'vegot in the industry. The fact that he got so big despite the charge is a testament to his talent. He alone would've been the solo star to push MOB.

The comparison comes to down to Max and Drake, really. And a "Harlem gangster" has more allure to fans than some "Toronto pretty boy."

Originally Posted by DIGGIN IN THE SCENE

Max without the murder charge would've been a problem. Hype is always contrived in some way, and because of that charge, Max lost the help he would've got in the industry. The fact that he got so big despite the charge is a testament to his talent. He alone would've been the solo star to push MOB.

The comparison comes to down to Max and Drake, really. And a "Harlem gangster" has more allure to fans than some "Toronto pretty boy."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

ScottHallWithAPick & SkyyPilot already answered for me
laugh.gif

Now you sound stupid......

son
alien.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

ScottHallWithAPick & SkyyPilot already answered for me
laugh.gif

Now you sound stupid......

son
alien.gif

laugh.gif
them dudes is deadass is talkin out they *** my g

If Jim Jones broke Max B and Stack Bundles on MTV and BET they would of been just as big as YM trust. All three of them cover all aspects as far as fans andappeal go..they got the females..they got the dudes..they are club banger capable. Lol @ tyga being better than Max B. I dont agree with that but to each hisown. Some people cant stand Max B.

Yo I feel like im in bizarro world right now.

Back
Top Bottom