If you became rich/famous, what would you want it to be for?

My boy brought this up. I usually look at it from an angle of what I think I'm good at, but never what I would WANT it to be for. This angle seems like it would be more gratifying.
I would want it to be for something noble, like eradicating homelessness and/or something dealing with improving education and making kids want to do well in school.

It's crazy how it's TOTALLY different from when I base it on what I think I'm good at.
There's tons of things that I think I could do well in because I have a bit of talent, but I just never felt compelled to do it. I guess that explains why.

I would want to be rich/famous from something that globally, people would admire me for or think well of me.

like Steve Irwin type fame. Wherever you went, people adore you and naturally think you’re a good dude. Not like Besos, where people mostly just think you’re a rich *******.

Sidenote story time:

I’m half black. Mom is white, never knew my black father. Moms had a daughter with another black man. So I have a half sister. I knew her dad pretty well, he didn’t raise me, but I always hung out with him when I visited my half sister.

anyways he was that old school dark black BROTHA brotha. Was into malcom x heavy. Super pro black movement woke cat. Anyways I can remember to this day, him telling me stories about meeting Marvin Gaye and Willie Mays. I won’t bore you with a longer story, but let’s just say it’s always been my dream to be admired the way that this man admired Willie and Marvin.

Like to be rich off some kind of need I was able to satisfy with a technological advancement that was brought to market (like Uber). Dont really want to be famous at all. Even during charity work I don't want my name on ****

Kevin Federline Signed 11x14 Photo JSA Britney Spears Ex Husband K-Fed at  Amazon's Sports Collectibles Store

Wouldn't want the fame by any stretch. You can keep that part. No desire for ANY amount of that.

If I had to get rich for something, it would involve nutrition based education to my people and/or the elderly.

Last edited:
Wouldn't want the fame by any stretch. You can keep that part. No desire for that.

If I had to get rich for something, it would involve nutrition based education to my people and/or the elderly.
Why should that cost money?

You're gonna tell people, some sick and poor, to eat apples and then slap an invoice on their fragile chest while you skirt out in a G-wag?

Why should that cost money?

You're gonna tell people, some sick and poor, to eat apples and then slap an invoice on their fragile chest while you skirt out in a G-wag?
Who said those people were going to be responsible for footing the bill?

I could be Getting paid to hold seminars, classes in schools, old folks homes, or conference rooms in different offices.

I could have a government contract to do this work. I could be paid by local agencies for my time/services.

Who said those people were going to be responsible for footing the bill?

I could be Getting paid to hold seminars, classes in schools, old folks homes, or conference rooms in different offices.

I could have a government contract to do this work. I could be paid by local agencies for my time/services.
And that will get you rich?

Also, someone is getting their money from somewhere and it's usually us (government services, health insurance providers)

And that will get you rich?

Also, someone is getting their money from somewhere and it's usually us (government services, health insurance providers)

It is a hypothetical, so yes I am creating a fictional situation in which I am getting rich off THAT.

Any further questions?

Ive been inspired by michael jackson since i was young so i would say dancing and singing, just performing in general

i wish i have unlimited time to practice my craft but i have skool and other ****

im actually gonna perform an entire MJ routine (5-6 songs) for my girlfriend at our wedding, she doesnt know but gonna surprise her

Ive been inspired by michael jackson since i was young so i would say dancing and singing, just performing in general

i wish i have unlimited time to practice my craft but i have skool and other ****

im actually gonna perform an entire MJ routine (5-6 songs) for my girlfriend at our wedding, she doesnt know but gonna surprise her
Congrats on getting married bro. Enjoy your wedding and best wishes.

Developing a skill/business
Make a gazillion dollars from that
And then teach said skill/using it to help others

Wouldn't want the fame by any stretch. You can keep that part. No desire for ANY amount of that.

"Nutrition based" :lol:

Guy is too cheap to pay $4 for a bar a soap so spends his weekends making his own.

You sure you wouldn't wanna pull a Creflo Dollar and get rich that way?

"Nutrition based" :lol:

Guy is too cheap to pay $4 for a bar a soap so spends his weekends making his own.

You sure you wouldn't wanna pull a Creflo Dollar and get rich that way?

You must be bored.

Stop following me around from thread to thread dude.

Back
Top Bottom