If you can't remember, does it count?

Apparently, I was "groping" some *+*$* (that I've been hooking up with) at a party last weekend.

I was sloshed, so I can't remember. I'm pretty sure I wasn't, though.

Now, people are talking like I'm some sort of rapist or something.

She won't answer my texts. My accuserswon't come talk to me about it.

Yes, I'm extremely mad.
mad.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ this entire situation.

To answer your question of whether it counts or not, yes it doe count.
IDK if you did it or not though.
Maybe she's just out to get you.

Just transfer schools, and the whole thing will die over. Shame on you for groping women in the first place, but I'll give you the benefit of thedoubt.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Apparently, I was "groping" some *+*$* (that I've been hooking up with) at a party last weekend.

I was sloshed, so I can't remember. I'm pretty sure I wasn't, though.

Now, people are talking like I'm some sort of rapist or something.

She won't answer my texts. My accusers won't come talk to me about it.

Yes, I'm extremely mad.
mad.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ this entire situation.
smh.gif

its her fault she wasnt in control of her situation...

move on.

Yes, it does count.

Its like saying, you were heavily drunk driving and you killed somebody on the road. You woke up unconscious, not remembering any of it. You're still atfault.

Damn dude is gonna catch a case

thats why I never drink, peeps lose control and things just get bad.

Don't you know that when people call rape or sexual harassment on you, even if you didn't do it, you're marked 4 life...Word to NWO

Eh, if it doesn't count in your own mind, that's all that matters.

There are plenty of other women to worry about, why waste your time with this one?

Just in case anyone thinks I'm a sociopath, let me clarify and say that the title of this thread is only a joke. Rape/molestation isn't a joke, butthis situation sure is.

My recollection of Saturday night (in Cliffnotes form for youilliterate dudes):

- Went to a party. (I invited the girl to come with me to said party, but it was Parents Weekend and she instead went to the football game with her parents.)
- Got blasted.
- Went back to my apartment complex.
- There were 20+ people chilling in the parking lot, including the girl.
- I hung around and was chopping it up with everyone, except the girl. (I wasn't "excluding" her for any particular reason. I wasn't mad ather for not coming with me to the party.)
- Got tired and said goodnight to everyone.
- Went over to the girl and kissed her hand before I went to my apartment. (This is truthfully the only interaction Iremember having with her the entire night.)
- Wake up and hear that I groped her.

I honestly just want to know the truth, but none of the people who are saying stuff about me (including the girl) will come talk to me about that night.

I'll apologize for my behavior if I feel that I did something wrong. But, I won't know if I did anything wrong until I talk to the accusers.

Just in case anyone thinks I'm a sociopath, let me clarify and say that the title of this thread is only a joke. Rape/molestation isn't a joke, but this situation sure is.

My recollection of Saturday night (in Cliffnotes form for you illiterate dudes):

- Went to a party. (I invited the girl to come with me to said party, but it was Parents Weekend and she instead went to the football game with her parents.)
- Got blasted.
- I hung around and was chopping it up with everyone, except the girl. (I wasn't "excluding" her for any particular reason. I wasn't mad at her for not coming with me to the party.)
- Went over to the girl and kissed her hand before I went to my apartment. (This is truthfully the only interaction I remember having with her the entire night.)

I honestly just want to know the truth, but none of the people who are saying stuff about me (including the girl) will come talk to me about that night.

I'll apologize for my behavior if I feel that I did something wrong. But, I won't know if I did anything wrong until I talk to the accusers.
You need to ask someone that was there...but
laugh.gif
that's wack, fam. You're either gettin' set up, or you're the butt of a jokeyou don't know about.........or you are a closet "groper".

Just in case anyone thinks I'm a sociopath, let me clarify and say that the title of this thread is only a joke. Rape/molestation isn't a joke, but this situation sure is.

My recollection of Saturday night (in Cliffnotes form for you illiterate dudes):

- Got blasted.
- I hung around and was chopping it up with everyone, except the girl. (I wasn't "excluding" her for any particular reason. I wasn't mad at her for not coming with me to the party.)
- Went over to the girl and kissed her hand before I went to my apartment. (This is truthfully the only interaction I remember having with her the entire night.)

Is this what you're going to tell the judge?

Back
Top Bottom