If you could change the outcome of one play in sports history...

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I'm not necessarily a fan of them, but I wish Darius Washington would've made those FT's.. I even felt shook after that..

i was sooo crushed..
tired.gif

first of im 21 and i am a die hard cowboys fan so i never got to experience the cowboys super bowl runs in the 90s
Romos INT vs the giants , we played the pats good that year i think we would have had a shot at them...... Favre could never beat us in

our stadium. 

and the seahawks fumble , what gets me to this day is i thought dude was going to run it in , my mom could have blocked better than

gramatica did.

first of im 21 and i am a die hard cowboys fan so i never got to experience the cowboys super bowl runs in the 90s
Romos INT vs the giants , we played the pats good that year i think we would have had a shot at them...... Favre could never beat us in

our stadium. 

and the seahawks fumble , what gets me to this day is i thought dude was going to run it in , my mom could have blocked better than

gramatica did.

Originally Posted by awon23

tuck-rule1.jpg

Still gets me..
like this @@@% really happened? even ten years ago that @@@% really transpired in real life?
Still hurts a lot more in real life 
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by awon23

tuck-rule1.jpg

Still gets me..
like this @@@% really happened? even ten years ago that @@@% really transpired in real life?
Still hurts a lot more in real life 
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

For teams I root for:

Pat's finger roll

Horry's hip check on Nash. Either D'Antoni wins with his run and gun style and stays in Phoenix, and Nash wins a chip. Or LeBron wins a title and might still be in cleaveland.

For the resulting impact:

Bartman

For teams I root for:

Pat's finger roll

Horry's hip check on Nash. Either D'Antoni wins with his run and gun style and stays in Phoenix, and Nash wins a chip. Or LeBron wins a title and might still be in cleaveland.

For the resulting impact:

Bartman

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

houston_dyson.jpg
importD2.jpg

mad.gif
frown.gif

-i would trade all the WS chips we won after '01 just to have the '01 WS chip. we NEEDED that one.
-what everyone else said about the knicks

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

houston_dyson.jpg
importD2.jpg

mad.gif
frown.gif

-i would trade all the WS chips we won after '01 just to have the '01 WS chip. we NEEDED that one.
-what everyone else said about the knicks

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Crazy to think that this dude changed the path of NBA basketball TWICE with that and the shot he hit against the Kings. Who knows what would have happened had the Kings, Suns or Cavs won the title any of those years.
I just wish Grimes !$@%# %%# didn't "intercept" Freeman on that last drive against the Falcons this past year. We would have gotten in the playoffs over the Packers and who knows what would have happened....

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Crazy to think that this dude changed the path of NBA basketball TWICE with that and the shot he hit against the Kings. Who knows what would have happened had the Kings, Suns or Cavs won the title any of those years.
I just wish Grimes !$@%# %%# didn't "intercept" Freeman on that last drive against the Falcons this past year. We would have gotten in the playoffs over the Packers and who knows what would have happened....

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Game 2 in the Western Conference Finals. Derek Fisher arrived late to the game and nailed big shots against the Warriors.

Also from that same series, Game 5, Pietrus and Davis missing key free-throws down the stretch.

Still pissed that the Rockets didn't advanced that year to face the Warriors.

THIS!  I think the Warriors would've ran them out the gym but it also would've probably been the greatest sports year EVER for me.  Warriors finally make the playoffs, pull off the biggest upset in bball, Tmac finally makes it to the second round of the playoffs and i would've been able to attend and be there live to see my favorite team vs my favorite player in the playoffs!.  Man, stuff never just falls into place like that.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Game 2 in the Western Conference Finals. Derek Fisher arrived late to the game and nailed big shots against the Warriors.

Also from that same series, Game 5, Pietrus and Davis missing key free-throws down the stretch.

Still pissed that the Rockets didn't advanced that year to face the Warriors.

THIS!  I think the Warriors would've ran them out the gym but it also would've probably been the greatest sports year EVER for me.  Warriors finally make the playoffs, pull off the biggest upset in bball, Tmac finally makes it to the second round of the playoffs and i would've been able to attend and be there live to see my favorite team vs my favorite player in the playoffs!.  Man, stuff never just falls into place like that.

- Worthy never getting injured for the '91 Finals = Jordan only having 5 rings and Magic with 6
- Malone never getting injured for the '04 Finals = Medvedenko doesn't play, doesn't piss off Sheed, Sheed doesn't blow up. Arguably the best 1-2 combo stays together and wins who knows how many chips.

- Worthy never getting injured for the '91 Finals = Jordan only having 5 rings and Magic with 6
- Malone never getting injured for the '04 Finals = Medvedenko doesn't play, doesn't piss off Sheed, Sheed doesn't blow up. Arguably the best 1-2 combo stays together and wins who knows how many chips.

Back
Top Bottom