If you could correct one trait about your girl thread....Official venting thread

As title says and im not talking physical aspects, because nt only gots dimes.

My girl has a real stubborn personality and its causing problems. She struggles to admit shes wrong and constantly deflects when questioned about any wrong doing..

my girl doesnt exists so i'd change that

get-over-here-bro-mortal-kombat-hug.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, my chick is a stubborn one too -- But she's very willing to admit it and she just gets annoyed easy.

We're both working on our flaws, but my suggestion is NOT to make it worse.

wish my nails wouldn't grow so fast, a week goes by and i have to trim them, UGH!!! 
sick.gif

I wish she was more witty, i think I'd enjoy our convos more.
I wish she was more vulnerable and not so emotionally guarded.

in terms of being stubborn (i used to always be right),

i try and put myself in her shoes and most of the time it changes my perspective.

we used to fight daily because i was stubborn as hell , now that i've worked on that all i can do is hope she does

Last edited:
my girl is very anxious (she has OCD). it doesn't really bother me to be honest, but sometimes i see it get in the way of her doing everyday things because it makes her very self conscious. been with her almost two years though. she's the one.

my girl is very anxious (she has OCD). it doesn't really bother me to be honest, but sometimes i see it get in the way of her doing everyday things because it makes her very self conscious. been with her almost two years though. she's the one.

thats my deal, ive realized i cant live without my girl, regardless of her faults

I would have married my ex if it wasn't for her laugh. I mean it was horrible, it was this loud cackling sound that could wake even the deepest sleepers. It was unbearable. I mean, I think laughter should be something you enjoy sharing with your girl. 

Last edited:
My gf is just too sheltered as is with most korean korean women in general... so I think the naiveness is the major flaw I would fix about her

Same as OP. We've worked through a lot. I like where we are now.

I just have to get her to stop hating Miley Cyrus and she'll be perfect.

I wish she wasn't such an attention garden tool. Spends too much time on hair/makeup/clothes 360,000 pictures on FB and IG. Talks to every guy, gives her number out freely. Texts simps 24/7. Drives me crazy all these lame lances tom bout "good morning beautiful, how was your day beautiful, I bought you your favorite thing beautiful...." :smh:

Change how easily she gets annoyed.

She's not very analytical, and doesn't really care about world issues unless it effects her.

I tell the wife all of the time. When she likes something she od's with it and drives it to the ground. like if she likes a song she will play it on repeat like 5 times. Makes me dislike some of the things she's really into just because of the overkill.

Also she feels the need to capture everything. Well be having a good time and she's like errmah gerrd I need to take pictures. I'm more of a enjoy the moment type dude.

Both those things are pretty trivial so if those are my biggest gripes I am in pretty good shape.

Back
Top Bottom