If you could do it all over again..

Which pairs would you cop if you had a chance at building your collection with no limits from scratch?

I'd say $!%! quantity, give me the quality jays. One for the the street the other wont be beat
pimp.gif

jordanIVallyellow.jpg

jordan_21_red_sample.jpg

air-jordan-xx3-23-detail-3.jpg

of course some very distracting 8s to beat to the ground on the court
laugh.gif

jordan8navyorangeblazepqk6.jpg

And thats all I really want.. I can't imagine me being any happier from anymore kicks
pimp.gif

11's. A whole closet of them. 3's. A whole room of them. 1's. A whole house of them. Holla.

co-sign on the DMP pack...true blue III's...black XX's...also co-sign the spacejam XI's...taxi XII's...Denzel Washington/He Got Game/OGXIII's...

DMPs, i was into jordans but not a niketalk member at the time so i didnt know
frown.gif

QS and Stealth XXs

Multi pairs of xi's when they retroed in 01. I bought one pair of each, and wore em out within a year. Oh how naive I used to be...

just give me titaniums, 1st spizikes to come out, red suede 21s, space james, and those thunder and lightning 4s and i be set for years and years

man those Ray Allen XVIs
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'd take the high top 1s (black/red, black/blue) and some of the mid top retro + colorways. Plus some of the XIs (columbias, space jams, cool greys, andblack/reds). I can live with just those.

all the retro 12 and 13 mids, dmp, and mars 4's
smh.gif
for passing on those

that's tough, it's a long list but realistically i'd say OG I-VII and XI's. i've got most everything else.

White/Caro Blue Is (Non Patent)
Black/Cement IIIs
White/Black/Fire-Red Vs
Black/Infrared VIs
Black/Chrome VIIIs
Columbia XIs
Obsidian XIIs
Flint Grey XVs
White/College Blue XVIIs
Titanium Blue XXIII

All Retro XI's from 2001
OG Black/Red XVI's
Ginger XVI's
Black/Red I's
Black/Royal I's
Flint XIX's
Red XX1
All Retro XII's

Dude up top posted a fake DMP.

Black and red III's and IV's.
Infra red VI's
Concord and Bred XI
XX3 in the black, white and red, and titanium colorways.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

j6.jpg

I did a double take when I saw this pic...
like "Hey that looks like....no wait, that is my pic."
laugh.gif

I don't have the kicks anymore though.

give me all og xiii's, all og x's and unc x's, black and red xi's, all og xii's, altitude xiii's, laney v's, titaniums, infraredvi's and all vii's except for the bordeaux's, maizes, and ceramics and im straight for life.

Back
Top Bottom