If You Could Have Lunch......

Joined Jan 2, 2009
With one historical figure. Sit down, see what they were like other than what you've read about them.... Who would it be?

I'd pick Jackie Robinson.

Joined Jul 10, 2005
Jesus Christ. I mean, seriously, is there anyone more historically significant/important/controversial?

Joined Nov 8, 2007
James Earl Ray
Lee Harvey Oswald
John Wilkes Booth
Talmadge Hayer
Norman 3X Butler
and Thomas 15X Johnson

Joined Oct 3, 2005
my great grandfather, would be interesting to know about the family history....

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Jesus Christ. I mean, seriously, is there anyone more historically significant/important/controversial?
pretty much.....

or Martin Luther King Jr... I would love to pick his brain and understand his time here...

Joined Jul 10, 2005
Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Jesus Christ
He's not real.

Donald Rumsfeld or George W. Bush

I think in academia, it's at least agreed upon that there's enough evidence for his existence.. historical Jesus.. whether he's the son of God ornot is a whole different matter..

elpablo21

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2008
I'd be too nervous to sit down with Jesus....I'd probably slip up and say some obscene #$#*

Joined May 27, 2004
Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I'd be too nervous to sit down with Jesus....I'd probably slip up and say some obscene #$#*
Could you imagine the
he would give you

Joined Jan 1, 2009
Che Guevarra (idk if thats spelled right)
Malcolm X
Maritin Luther King Jr
James Balwin
Langstan hughes
Nas

any one of them would be fine for me.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now