If you could live in any time period when would it be?

BmZjzPlWCulZGZa.jpg

Some of the best times of my life.

I would want an epic week in each period ever just for the experience. I can't pick just one. Near the top is the entire '80s at my age right now, and then the '90s at my age right now.

I would want an epic week in each period ever just for the experience. I can't pick just one. Near the top is the entire '80s at my age right now, and then the '90s at my age right now.

I'd want five uzi's, a few plastic explosives, a box of grenades, one sawed off shot gun, two magnums, and enough ammo to last for a week, inside a fully fueled Hummer that would be sitting out in back of the court house, with me sitting in the front row of where and when the Dred Scott decision was handed down.

I'd want five uzi's, a few plastic explosives, a box of grenades, one sawed off shot gun, two magnums, and enough ammo to last for a week, inside a fully fueled Hummer that would be sitting out in back of the court house, with me sitting in the front row of where and when the Dred Scott decision was handed down.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

pimp.gif

i would say 90's and i was older so i could scooped doubles of all heat =]
and Medieval so i could rock armor and a sword and hit someone with a mace in the face.....thats just my outlook lol

i would say 90's and i was older so i could scooped doubles of all heat =]
and Medieval so i could rock armor and a sword and hit someone with a mace in the face.....thats just my outlook lol

time of the dinosaurs.  
glasses.gif

or maybe when jesus was alive to see if he was the real deal.

time of the dinosaurs.  
glasses.gif

or maybe when jesus was alive to see if he was the real deal.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

imma have to go with being older back in the 80s

dudes made too much money off the drug game an it was easier back then
Yup

As ignorant as it sounds this is exactly what i was thinking.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

imma have to go with being older back in the 80s

dudes made too much money off the drug game an it was easier back then
Yup

As ignorant as it sounds this is exactly what i was thinking.

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom