If you could only listen to 1 album for the next month...

NasIllmatic.jpg
:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

the public enemy no. 1 mixtape from cam. i dont care what _'s say. that _ is hilarious and the outlandish @#%$ he says makes you wanna play it again. he also has a weird way of making regular beats sound cold...
6-MILE, HIGHLAND PARK, DEXTER, BELL ISLE, PURITAIN, FENKELL, SCHOOL CRAFT, 7-MILE, WARREN, SNOWDEN, PONTIAC, LINWOOD, JOY ROAD WHAT UP DOE!...

1429489-1282802310.jpg
The Listening
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

Lupe Fiasco Food & Liquor or
Joe Budden Mood Musik 2
Its official, we official, like officials, Class of 2007, I love yall stay up

4kz626f.jpg
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

I'm back to giving Digable Planets - Blowout Comb spins. So I'm going with that.

"The american dream wasn't meant for me, cause lady liberty's a hypocrite she lied to me, promised me freedom, education, and equality never gave me nothing but slavery but now look at how dangerous you made me callin me a mad man because i'm strong and bold"

-tupac

American Gangster
Goooooooooonies​
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

^Co sign
i like every track
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I take 3 Ls to the head: Love Live Life and I'm dead Member #34- K Dot
Warner Robins​

200px-2Pac_Makaveli-The_Don_Killuminati_front.jpg
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE ARE THE BEST"

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND