If you could pick any woman in history to wife, but had to live in the 1500's

So you would want to deal with diseases, massive wars going on for decades, poverty, violence, lack of sanitation and irrigation, etc. all for a woman? :smh:

Even then I'd be more understanding if you mentioned a time period in the last century :lol:

Last edited:
So you would want to deal with diseases, massive wars going on for decades, poverty, violence, lack of sanitation and irrigation, etc. all for a woman?
mean.gif
This.
mean.gif

Easy pass don't want to live in the 1500s

edit: live*
As matter fact, I'd be in Africa in the 1500s so...
1st set of wives (Jada Fire, Skin Diamond, Lisa Ann, Jenaveve Jolie, Nymoi Banxx, Alexis Ford, Lacey Duvalle, Havanna Ginger, Isis Taylor, random assortment of intagram finest thots ) for concubine duties
2 set of wives(Melanie Fiona, Megan Good, 70s Pam Grier, ScarJo) public and social gatherings

Primary wife ( female Ceo (Martha Stewart) or political advisor) adminstrative duties    
youre clearly a descendant from the enslaved so you would be in bondage if you follow your bloodline

first slaves were brought to Santo Domingo in 1501, n my people are dominican so im one of the first ones oppressed, smh

NOPE

youre clearly a descendant from the enslaved so you would be in bondage if you follow your bloodline

first slaves were brought to Santo Domingo in 1501, n my people are dominican so im one of the first ones oppressed, smh

NOPE

I'm a Ghanian-American. Please explain the Dominican/African ancestry for me please because I'm a bit confused. So slaves from africa were brought over by ship to the Dominican Republic? Thus, began the Dominican race?

Easy pass don't want to live in the 1500s

edit: live*
As matter fact, I'd be in Africa in the 1500s so...
1st set of wives (Jada Fire, Skin Diamond, Lisa Ann, Jenaveve Jolie, Nymoi Banxx, Alexis Ford, Lacey Duvalle, Havanna Ginger, Isis Taylor, random assortment of intagram finest thots ) for concubine duties
2 set of wives(Melanie Fiona, Megan Good, 70s Pam Grier, ScarJo) public and social gatherings
Primary wife ( female Ceo (Martha Stewart) or political advisor) adminstrative duties    
:lol: @ a white wife among your concubines in Africa. You closer to Italy?

Last edited:
wait why can't we just pick anyone and have them now? 1500 doesn't seem like a good year for light skintedness.

I kinda read it as who would you wanna wife in the 1500s or something. I'm not giving up WiFi for these *******.

maybe this would be a better question if we were guaranteed with royal riches but we had to live in the 1500s

but LET THE RECORD SHOW kristin cavallari > Lauren conrad

Last edited:
one woman living in a world without birth control or modern abortions? no thanks

I'm black so does that mean I'm back in Africa?

If so I choose Michelle Obama. Mess around and be king of zamunda or something

Or Meagan Goode.

Back
Top Bottom