if you could resurrect one deaceased rapper

who would it be and why? i would go with biggie smalls. why? cuz biggie smalls is the illist.

Big L

Just to see how since he was bout to sign with rocafella & being cool with cam & jay

might be the missing link to keep the roc alive

pac

his music, movies...
pimp.gif

I wouldn't Ressurect Biggie or Pac for the simple reason that they are already considered the absolute greatest .. No need for them to even rap .. Inhindsight , Big Pun was to me personally , better then both , but he doesn't get the proper respect , so I would ressurect him to see how far he would beable to go . Big L isn't a bad pick either though

Thats A Good Question I Listen To Both Big L & Stack Bundles. Both I Would Bring Stack Back Cause I Didn't Hear A Album From Him

Don't wanna get all political, but I would have to say Pac, just to be able to hear him make a song about the state of the world now that Obama is ourpresident elect . . .

But !*!! he might not even be makin albums still he might be in politics himself
pimp.gif

Stacks, he was strong and could have had a big influence in the game, Pac and Big i feel were greater influence because they passed, plus I'd hate to seePac and Big trying to Soulja Boy or use Auto-Tune. Stacks was so versatile he could do anything and dudes would love him the same

It's too easy to say Big or Pac. I think they proved what they set out to.

With that said I'd bring back Pun.

Back
Top Bottom