if you could sign an endorsement deal with ONE company, which company and product would you choose?

I saw someone on The Twitter asking this question. Thought I should bring it to The Niketalk.

So keep in mind you are going to be privileged to "endless" quantities of that item/company's products. But also remember you can't be seen in public with rival products.

not just sayin this cuz its nt

but id love to be a NIKE sponsored athlete......

The Whole Foods. Unlimited fresh food. Not sure if I saw someone with a grocery endoresment before though.

grupo_modelo.png

free beer for life word to KG and adidas.. 

i am wondering if you could sell off the stuff you get from endorsement lol if you could i would def get endorsed by a car company like BMW or Benz

i've already signed a one year endorsement deal with Don Pepe's Lucha Mask Emporium.

....so if you ever need a lucha mask, go to Don Pepe!

New Era. Those are the only fitteds I have anyway and I would never wear the same one twice. If I wanted to repeat I would get a brand new version.

Anything like clothes, shoes, or electronics would be too restrictive

yes, but i cant guarantee itll be one you want. 

I actually gotta go check out an indy show in west palm beach that one of our affiliates is hosting in a little bit.

its supposed to be really hood apparently. Everyone booked on the card is black or hispanic, seriously. 
laugh.gif

an airline, United airlines or nippon airways or something. id be traveling the world for free :nthat:
alternatively, whole foods is a dope idea

American Express or Capitalone (dat baldwin swag haha)

if not those, probably mclaren or pagani so I could alway ride in some exotics for the free :pimp:

Bro c'mon..... It would be Nike. why else do you think I'm on a site called niketalk and not a site called rbktalk or Adidas talk :smh:?

Seriously though adidastalk or rbktalk = :x :smh:

would've been apple before i used their new maps heavily. my god, i figured they would fix that atrocity but **** is still putrid.

Back
Top Bottom