If you could write a letter to your 15 year-old self...

play highschool basketball you look like tyshawn prince thats good enough for a scholarship

Smash the girls in your 08' class they might look like chongas now but they will become dime video models and front cover booty latina mami's

keep producing music it'll pay off in the long run

people who want to be your friend might have negative intentions

don't give your new fitted to the school's security ...he wont ever give it back!

oh yeah...you wont be getting that range rover you been beasting over ....quit it & get a cheap whip 
laugh.gif

play highschool basketball you look like tyshawn prince thats good enough for a scholarship

Smash the girls in your 08' class they might look like chongas now but they will become dime video models and front cover booty latina mami's

keep producing music it'll pay off in the long run

people who want to be your friend might have negative intentions

don't give your new fitted to the school's security ...he wont ever give it back!

oh yeah...you wont be getting that range rover you been beasting over ....quit it & get a cheap whip 
laugh.gif

Dear 15 yr old me,

-your current girlfriend is not worth the effort and pain, she eventually gets with who you thought was your best friend
-don't sign up as a nursing major, you're going to be in the architect program (CAD programming)
-go to UCLA, late registration community college is not the business
-go out as much as possible
-don't get the green 240, lots of headaches/mileage with that car. Be patient and get a S14 or a better S13.
-EAT YOUR VEGETABLES, you get hospitalized during Junior year
-take EVERY trip to San Diego, you will regret it if you do not
-don't doubt yourself, you have the choice and ability to make it

Right now, there are a lot of things that I regret. I wouldn't want this path for the 15 yr old me.

Dear 15 yr old me,

-your current girlfriend is not worth the effort and pain, she eventually gets with who you thought was your best friend
-don't sign up as a nursing major, you're going to be in the architect program (CAD programming)
-go to UCLA, late registration community college is not the business
-go out as much as possible
-don't get the green 240, lots of headaches/mileage with that car. Be patient and get a S14 or a better S13.
-EAT YOUR VEGETABLES, you get hospitalized during Junior year
-take EVERY trip to San Diego, you will regret it if you do not
-don't doubt yourself, you have the choice and ability to make it

Right now, there are a lot of things that I regret. I wouldn't want this path for the 15 yr old me.

Dear 15 year old me.

Dont sell drugs at your brothers house in staten island , so you wont have to move back to texas.
Finish high school you were so close .
dont worry about alot of family BS .
Spend as much time with grandma as you can , one day you here next day you gone.

Dear 15 year old me.

Dont sell drugs at your brothers house in staten island , so you wont have to move back to texas.
Finish high school you were so close .
dont worry about alot of family BS .
Spend as much time with grandma as you can , one day you here next day you gone.

And dont listen to that puerto rican girl from queens.

Dont leave the easiest most laid back job you ever had just to go chase after some girl in far rock .

get your GED and start school when you hit 18.

And dont listen to that puerto rican girl from queens.

Dont leave the easiest most laid back job you ever had just to go chase after some girl in far rock .

get your GED and start school when you hit 18.

Dear hbw,

all the cheerleaders, cross country team, and most of the soccer team likes you.
they told me that they had crushes on you but you never made a move and friendzoned them for connie.
they dont look good now so i aint hit, but they good for you then. just strap up. still no kids. hi-5.
and keep all those AF1s your pops bought you bro. i know they clownin now, but in 02 you gonna be the MIZZANNNNNNN.
so dont throw them away.

love, HBW

Dear hbw,

all the cheerleaders, cross country team, and most of the soccer team likes you.
they told me that they had crushes on you but you never made a move and friendzoned them for connie.
they dont look good now so i aint hit, but they good for you then. just strap up. still no kids. hi-5.
and keep all those AF1s your pops bought you bro. i know they clownin now, but in 02 you gonna be the MIZZANNNNNNN.
so dont throw them away.

love, HBW

Take things serious, basketball for one. You'll love it, it will not only benefit you but your family.
Don't let friends fade away from you, keep in touch with them. Even if it's a hello and goodbye once in a while.
Stop staring at the damn clock in class, enjoy that time in class, enjoy the people in that class. School is the key to everything you want in life.
Take the time to meet people from different ethnics, learn every language that you can. Try something new everyday.
Learn to live in the gym and workout everyday. Cut out the junk food.
Having the freshest kicks means nothing. Save for a car.
Take Math more serious, it will mess you up in college.

Get your $*@$ together homie you only live once.

Peace.

EDIT: Stop wearing tall tees your going to look back and say +$#? Sorry no pics
laugh.gif

Take things serious, basketball for one. You'll love it, it will not only benefit you but your family.
Don't let friends fade away from you, keep in touch with them. Even if it's a hello and goodbye once in a while.
Stop staring at the damn clock in class, enjoy that time in class, enjoy the people in that class. School is the key to everything you want in life.
Take the time to meet people from different ethnics, learn every language that you can. Try something new everyday.
Learn to live in the gym and workout everyday. Cut out the junk food.
Having the freshest kicks means nothing. Save for a car.
Take Math more serious, it will mess you up in college.

Get your $*@$ together homie you only live once.

Peace.

EDIT: Stop wearing tall tees your going to look back and say +$#? Sorry no pics
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Dear 15 year old self,

It gets better.
thats so sad... 
frown.gif

Old Navy is producing 'it gets better' t-shirts to support the "it gets better" project for gays

edit: you may not have meant it in a bad/sad way & i wasn't trying to say you were gay either
laugh.gif

it's ok.

i am.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Dear 15 year old self,

It gets better.
thats so sad... 
frown.gif

Old Navy is producing 'it gets better' t-shirts to support the "it gets better" project for gays

edit: you may not have meant it in a bad/sad way & i wasn't trying to say you were gay either
laugh.gif

it's ok.

i am.

- Tell myself who's fake
- Be more family oriented
- Don't play in THAT basketball game (messed up my knee badly)

Will come up with more, great thread.

Back
Top Bottom