If you dated a girl with alopecia....

If you dated a girl with alopecia (Charlene Villanueva) and she happened to have a hairy vagina, would you ask her to shave it or would you let her keep itbecause she is probably proud of it?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

If you dated a girl with alopecia (Charlene Villanueva) and she happened to have a hairy vagina, would you ask her to shave it or would you let her keep it because she is probably proud of it?

It's Charlie, fam

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

what is this? national dumb thread day?

It has to be.

Must be a full moon tonight.

All the crazies come out to play when theres a full moon.

Who said December 30th is too late to qualify for the stupidest thread of the year?

You're asking if in the hypothetical situation: I ended up in a relationship with a girl with no hair on her head, eyebrows, and eyelashes; with nopropensity to grow any. But she had a hair vaj, would I ask her to shave even though she is probably proud of her rainforest?? Don't you have friends toask this strange question to? National Dumb Thread day has been christened.

Spoiler [+]
I made a thread today...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

If you dated a girl with alopecia (Charlene Villanueva) and she happened to have a hairy vagina, would you ask her to shave it or would you let her keep it because she is probably proud of it?

It's Charlie, fam
I'm pretty sure he meant to put Charlene.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lobotomybeats has to be trying to prove some sort of sarcastic point with this thread. there's no way he's serious with this.

Of course it's in jest. It's not meant to be taken overly serious. I was just imagining the irony of the one thing that you want to be bald beinghairy. Sort of like how the Elephant Man suffered the effects of Elephantitis everywhere but his genitals.

Back
Top Bottom