If You Ever Said The Spurs Were Boring To Watch Kill Yourself

ghenges

Supporter
Seriously, if you were one of those people whose ever said that the Spurs were boring, please take a screwdriver and gouge out your eyes because you don't deserve to watch basketball.

That is all.

never, its a like machine running, ima still
frown.gif
the day timmy retires

If you said that for this season, then you're wrong.

Some of the Spurs teams the past few years have been boring, though.

I can watch them with no problem but the casual fan will lose interest real quick, because there are no dunks etc., they really do not know the game.  Kind of like when people thought the LSU - Alabama game (9-6) was boring, but if you were a true fan it was a great game....

You can really tell how much some posters actually pay attention to basketball around here. The Spurs WERE boring for years. This Spurs team is a complete opposite of the previous title teams.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

You can really tell how much some posters actually pay attention to basketball around here. The Spurs WERE boring for years. This Spurs team is a complete opposite of the previous title teams.

If you think watching Tim Duncan embarrass and demolish defenders with simple footwork and post moves is boring, which is what their offense was like for years, then it sucks for you that you can't appreciate basketball at that level. 

Originally Posted by thachosen123

They were once boring to watch, you act like they been playing like this for years
THIS. I have the Spurs in my sig and even I know they've been dreadful to watch other than this season
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

They were once boring to watch, you act like they been playing like this for years
THIS. I have the Spurs in my sig and even I know they've been dreadful to watch other than this season
laugh.gif
If you think watching Tim Duncan embarrass and demolish defenders with simple footwork and post moves is boring, which is what their offense was like for years, then it sucks for you that you can't appreciate basketball at that level.

^That's not at all what their offense has been. Sucks that you don't realize that. Carry on.

They were damn boring in years past.

Now they have a nice balance of youth and experience enhanced by more guard-centric play as Tim's domination has slipped a bit.

OP is dead wrong. Before this season Spurs were boring.
Don't matter though. I like the Spurs.
Always admired their big three and I love coach POP

Originally Posted by Ghenges

laugh.gif

He's always been effective, that still doesn't change the FACT that SA has been a boring team in past years
grin.gif

Boring in the past but they are really playing well this season. Nice to see unselfish basketball in the nba.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

laugh.gif
So why didn't you make this thread 5 years ago?

This guy..
eyes.gif

maybe im bias since im a fan but ive always enjoyed watching them play. The only difficult time was during the pistons series because those were defensive games. But I appreciate the defensive schemes and rotations just as much as the offensive sets.  They def put up more numbers this year tho so I guess that makes them more exciting
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom