If you ever wanted to see true HATERADE: Women comment on Kate Upton & how she's "way too fat"

In on the trolling, if I'm not too late. 

Skinnyinpink 
pimp.gif

anybody have an account and can give me the registration password needed to get in? I need an invite from a member there. my bro wants to troll, his account name is gonna be Forever21lbs
laugh.gif

pm me

Last edited:
plowing these anorexic birds must feel like dry humping a bed full of broom sticks and sht.. plus they have no energy on account of their refusal to eat so u know their sex is boring

i would inseminate kate upton hella quick. f what these weird white broads are saying

my boy is in love with skinny chicks. as he says "i only want them if i can bench press them" :smh: keep in mind none of his girlfriends in life were skinny. they were all thick.

anyways the mindset these chicks have is ridic. being skinny like a twig has been the goal of women for a while now because thats what the media portrays. thats the ideal look and they buy into that $%@^.

i laughed at the responses in that thread tho.

Man if this was 2004 I'd be ready to go IN on an NT takeover of that board.
laugh.gif

im ready to troll that board NT style :nthat:

my boy is in love with skinny chicks. as he says "i only want them if i can bench press them" :smh: keep in mind none of his girlfriends in life were skinny. they were all thick.

anyways the mindset these chicks have is ridic. being skinny like a twig has been the goal of women for a while now because thats what the media portrays. thats the ideal look and they buy into that $%@^.

i laughed at the responses in that thread tho.

Man if this was 2004 I'd be ready to go IN on an NT takeover of that board.
laugh.gif

im ready to troll that board NT style :nthat:

NT, leh gooo

But really this is sad. I'm sad for those bishes. Fashion industry has poisoned their minds with being skinny and all that jazz.

Back
Top Bottom