If you find this funny, you're a nerd.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
A GUI with visual basic? HAHAHAHAHA She is so dumb!

nvm, I have no clue why this is or isn't funny.

"Right, and I'll see if I can download the killer's location using bittorrent throught microsoft spreadsheet excel with Javascript." - someyoutube comment lol

I only know what GUI is through my computer classes

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

"Right, and I'll see if I can download the killer's location using bittorrent throught microsoft spreadsheet excel with Javascript." - some youtube comment lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For those that are lost, its equivalent to someone saying:
I'll call a play action free throw using a slapshot, see if I can score a grand slam.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

"Right, and I'll see if I can download the killer's location using bittorrent throught microsoft spreadsheet excel with Javascript." - some youtube comment lol

"All she wants to do is create a Graphical User Interface Interface (G.U.I.I.) or as she pronounces Gooey... "
- another youtube comment
roll.gif
had me dying

well i know visual basic is an application for creating software through code. use to make spammers and aol progs all the time back in the day. and im prettysure a GUI is a graphical user interface. but the average person who watches these shows? not so much. it was funny though cause i know so many people who hatewhen people say an acronym like a word.

Originally Posted by DR813

i don't get it
indifferent.gif

a gui is just like the visual aspect of a program. you know like buttons and pretty astetic aspects. visual basic is for creating software/programs. so whatshes pretty much saying is im going to create a visual layout using software creation program to find someones ip. its like saying im gonna use the red paintto drive to the store. the car does the work the paint just makes it pretty.

eek.gif
@ the high-tech photo software. That's like saying, "We're gonna interrogate a molecule of oxygen that was in the room when the murderoccurred to find out who the killer is."

laugh.gif
roll.gif

For those of you who don't get it
She's going to create a program to track down an ip address.
1.You don't need a program to find some ip address
2. assuming you know how to get the ip address of the killer,and you DO need to do calculations to get it, why create a GUI for it? So it can be displayed toyou in a nice and easy read?
3. gui interface. graphical user interface interface?

i've taken one programming class and i hope i'm right on this one.

Back
Top Bottom