If you had a time machine, which artists life would you save?

very hard choice, but i have to go with Pac.... he is why i listen to hip hop in the first place.......

#1 Biggie & Aaliyah definitely. After that so many. Pac, Big L, Big Pun(even tho I hear he was an a--hole), and Stack Bundles

Wow, nobody else said Big L?? He would of been huge now!! How bout Ja Rule and Young Berg?? Cuz their lives are over too, at least musically lol

You dudes are trippin. MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON by Miles. Aint no artist bigger than him or better or did what he did from the choices you put up there!

Not even close for me Christopher Wallace by a mile. After that Christopher Rios. I can't imagine how ill they would have been together on a track. BK and PR stand up.

TUPAC, EAZY, MAC DRE, KING FREAKO, PRETTY BLACK, J.CASH(MGM), MOST OF RBL POSSE, BIG L, FREAKY TAH,............

This thread makes me realize how much great talent has been lost just over the past two decades...there's also Roger (from Zapp & Roger,) Eazy E, Mossberg, and Mac Dre
tired.gif

Tough choices. I would say 2pac cause he was more than rap. I think if Pac lived, he would be one of the leaders of our country right now. His mind was so sharp. All of the other artists are just as important, but greatness is always taken away from us early. Music always live though, so just put on their record and its like they never left

Choice J, all the above. I can imagine Pac and Big reconciling and makin hits together. I wanted to go to Mike Jack's last tour. Bob Marley would still be preachin the truth. Paul and John might've actually produced or did somethin together. Big L could continue to polish his craft. Pun would spittin crazy flows and possibly got his weight back down. Stacks woulda solidified his name in the game. Jimmy Hendrix would probably be producin some off the wall Acid Rock %*!#
laugh.gif

Either way, with their untimely deaths, they became martyrs. It is this reason why we remember them today for who they were then. Alas, I have no problem w/ that

Biggie would be my pick. Why are people picking micheal Jackson? He pretty much did all he was going to do music wise, and was around the music industry for a long long time.

Back
Top Bottom