If you had a time machine.....

If you had access to an "Air Jordan time machine" and can go back in time for one year only strictly to cop the previous Jordan releases, which year would you travel back to? For me, I'd go back to 1995 to cop multiple pairs of:
Concord and Columbia XIs

Chicago Xs

If you had access to an "Air Jordan time machine" and can go back in time for one year only strictly to cop the previous Jordan releases, which year would you travel back to? For me, I'd go back to 1995 to cop multiple pairs of:
Concord and Columbia XIs

Chicago Xs

'00 That way I could get the Xi's & VI's
smile.gif

Just imagine copping a fresh pair of OG XIs with either the blue-++%/icy soles and then bringing them back to 2011 to rock and sell without worrying about the yellowing or the cracking! 
pimp.gif

Just imagine copping a fresh pair of OG XIs with either the blue-++%/icy soles and then bringing them back to 2011 to rock and sell without worrying about the yellowing or the cracking! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ACGrizzy

smile.gif

same here... IMO 00 is still best year of AJ releases although I loved that 2009/2010 run (SJs for 09, then the 6s and all the other nice stuff in 2010)

smile.gif

same here... IMO 00 is still best year of AJ releases although I loved that 2009/2010 run (SJs for 09, then the 6s and all the other nice stuff in 2010)

Only one year... It would have to be 1988 to get all the III's again!!! I'd have to travel in a DeLoren too!!!
happy.gif

Only one year... It would have to be 1988 to get all the III's again!!! I'd have to travel in a DeLoren too!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

smile.gif

qft on both statements 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

smile.gif

qft on both statements 
smokin.gif

I'd go to 1992 to pick up every VII colorway and whatever leftover VIs I could find. The VI and VII are what got me into sneaker collecting. First pair ever were the Hare VII. Still have them...grade school size 5.5! lol

I'd go to 1992 to pick up every VII colorway and whatever leftover VIs I could find. The VI and VII are what got me into sneaker collecting. First pair ever were the Hare VII. Still have them...grade school size 5.5! lol

that's tough
i'd try to land in early 1990 i guess
scoop up some 5s, whatever 4s were still around
and hunt down some 3s if i was lucky

3 birds, one Nike Air Jordan time machine

that's tough
i'd try to land in early 1990 i guess
scoop up some 5s, whatever 4s were still around
and hunt down some 3s if i was lucky

3 birds, one Nike Air Jordan time machine

Back
Top Bottom