If you had to choose just one...

tumblr_lxi5q32kFY1qefm89o1_1280.jpg

which would it be?

Damn this image makes me happy and Id have to pick the breezy 3rd from the left, I mean I have no idea what her face looks like but does it really matter?  I love brunettes and curly hair is a plus, and her legs and +*! just look delicious.  But plenty of beauties up here, whats your choice nt?

None.
They're all disgusting if they're participating in a "booty" contest of any kind.

Originally Posted by megatron

None.
They're all disgusting if they're participating in a "booty" contest of any kind.
i dont think its a booty contest.  You dont have to wife her bro.

1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 or 11 or 12 or 13 or 14 
devil.gif

10 if we're going by endowment quality.

8 if we're going by freak capacity. Those red bottoms + the way she's looking at 9 is just.. lawd

The one with her cheeks getting smushed together from each side (6th from the right). First one I really noticed.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.. I AM ABOUT TO EXPLODEEEEEEEE
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

btw that first one got such a nicee Snow bunny rump, they all do.. dammit batman i'm in love lol
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
- i think this is better than drakes album, nd i loveeeeeee drakes album <3

All... its a toss up... # 3 if u got a gun to my head ... but all...... pick a number out the hat type **%$.... spin the wheel... roll the dice, flip the coin type **%$.. i just dont care...

i'd eat all their butts BTW....

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.. I AM ABOUT TO EXPLODEEEEEEEE
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

btw that first one got such a nicee Snow bunny rump, they all do.. dammit batman i'm in love lol
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
- i think this is better than drakes album, nd i loveeeeeee drakes album <3

Back
Top Bottom