If you had to choose....would u live in Juarez, mexico or pyongyang, north Korea?

Juarez mexico, true murder capital of the world, averages 10 homicides a day for the past like 10 years.

Or north Korea...self explanatory. But you'd be living in the capital city where there is food and apartments

If you had to choose between the two.

You'd be fearing a quick death in Juarez.
You'd be fearing torture, suffering, starvation, death/labor camps, human flesh being sold in meat markets, and a whole list of terrible things in Pyongyang.

C'mon OP, those two are far from being on the same level.

I know Juarez is tough but even in the worst of places if you keep your head down you'll be left alone.

Juarez >>> North Korea >>> Florida and Ohio

If you don't mess with them, they don't mess with you. Simple.

I also know people from Juarez, wouldn't have a problem chillin with old friends.
pimp.gif

Juarez. Yes, it's the murder capital of the world, but if you stay away from drug cartels you have a legit shot of staying alive. If you get caught up with the wrong people and the drug trade, well then you know what can result from that. Now, being that parts of Mexico are extremely impoverished it maybe hard to say no to getting involved in that life. However, you have a choice and you can go a different way.

Pyrongyang, on the other hand, you basically lack every human right known to man. You can be tortured, ridiculed, killed, etc. etc. for doing something that most humans can do in every other corner of the world. You don't have a choice in Pyrongyang.

Also, if you're in Juarez you can atleast make an attempt to run for the border.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Juarez >>> North Korea >>> Florida and Ohio

If you don't mess with them, they don't mess with you. Simple.

I also know people from Juarez, wouldn't have a problem chillin with old friends.
pimp.gif

OD
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

is Juarez really that bad?

how bad do u honestly think it is? 
It is said to be the most violent city outside declared warzones.

i could only think of Bogota, columbia to be slightly worse. 

I want no parts of Juarez, seen too many images and videos of violent crimes committed by the Cartels. And Korean women>>>.Mexican women imo, so this one's a no-brainer.

Pyongyang. Role playing as a blindly faithful, subservient North Korean to the Dear Leader would be fun. Until I get sent to the work camps. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I want no parts of Juarez, seen too many images and videos of violent crimes committed by the Cartels. And Korean women>>>.Mexican women imo, so this one's a no-brainer.
alien.gif

I'm goin with Juarez. As soon as I got sent down there I'd start makin my way back up, word to Ed Norton in the Hulk

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Back
Top Bottom