If you love Hip-Hop & Culture...

Nice
pimp.gif

^ Maybe, if I get enough contributing writers. We have a couple album reviews on there already in the library section.

if you guys could review these that would be sick, either way the site is cool
pimp.gif

DJ Babu - Duck Season Vol. 3
Prodigy - Product Of The 80's
Statik Selektah - Stick 2 The Script

At first I didn't want to check your website. After taking a look, it's actually not that bad. I'll check itout from time to time.

^ you should do it! for real I would love to have NT contributors that are knowledgeable and enthusiastic of our culture. Plus I am not going to lie I have notgotten a chance to listen thoroughly to those albums to write a good review.

^ thank you. wow niketalk is being a little too nice and supportive (it genuinely means a lot to me personally). Lets get some hate going lol

Dont go on this website mynamesarnold is just trying plug his website. hate hate hate

yoo good lookin site, maybe to make it easier to navigate you could make the banner up top a link to the homepage. Im aware you got a home link but hey, thebanner is bigger and easier to click haha

Originally Posted by mynamesarnold

^ you should do it! for real I would love to have NT contributors that are knowledgeable and enthusiastic of our culture. Plus I am not going to lie I have not gotten a chance to listen thoroughly to those albums to write a good review.
yea, for sure

Back
Top Bottom