If you out somewhere with your girl and she gets jumped, do you jump in?

if it was my girl no question im tossing females....
mad.gif

my girl helped he stomp this dude out in this one spot why wouldnt i jump in to help her and yes im swinging on them like they dudes.

if you aint with a chick that you will ride for and that will ride for you, you wasting yo time

i would expect my girl to have the maturity to not fight or even partake/associate with such hot-headed ignorant females...if you don't talk to them, theyhave no reason to assault you

anyways, based on the OPs story:
"Long story short, its a group of girls who have had a problem with this one girl for a good 3 years,"
this girl's kept hostile relations with other girls over a long-term period, it was bound to happen.

i swear some people always making a scene over nothing though... who goes to a club just to fight...like cereally??

but i'd break up the fight and keep it movin, those types of girls are never worth the trouble

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Also if for some odd reason my girl did get into a fight with another girl

i would not do a god damn thing

never ever ever jump into a girl on girl fight.

you just asking for it to get bigger when her brother, bf, dad come out with the bat, gun, or brick

cause once a man gets involved in a girl on girl fight its only going to bring more men to protect a girls honor

EDIT

why would some girls just jump another girl for no reason at all?

that makes no sense, there is more to the story that is not being told or those girls would not have just beat the girl up

i stand by what I said. A classy/sensible women should have enough fortitude to stay out of those situations
So Should men.....and stop being so ignorant. A woman can get into a situation like that because someone thought "she must think shes allthat" or because she has a good job, family and is doing well for herself. So for you to make a statement like that
smh.gif
smh.gif

I would atleast give her a sec before I jumped in. I would most def throw a few off and take the hits. Even hold one to get punched. haa.

No reason to let her get done up like that. fair is fair. plus it could end up bad. if i was there and that wasn't my girl i would still help.

Originally Posted by socluis90

No one get's jumped for no reason. That girl probably was a hoodrat in high school and paid for her actions 3 years later.

You and a bunch of other ppl in here are wildin.

ANYBODY can get jumped. Best believe that if there's a weak looking individual with a nice chain on in a party they're liable to be jumped too.

This whole "she was a hoodrat that's why she got jumped" logic is idiotic.

I know plenty of "classy" females who are not liked by "tough" or "hoodrat" females for various reasons whether it be that thegirls are jealous or they think that the girl was trying to talk to their man or something.

Or maybe everyone in here is just joking
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Also if for some odd reason my girl did get into a fight with another girl

i would not do a god damn thing

never ever ever jump into a girl on girl fight.

you just asking for it to get bigger when her brother, bf, dad come out with the bat, gun, or brick

cause once a man gets involved in a girl on girl fight its only going to bring more men to protect a girls honor

EDIT

why would some girls just jump another girl for no reason at all?

that makes no sense, there is more to the story that is not being told or those girls would not have just beat the girl up

i stand by what I said. A classy/sensible women should have enough fortitude to stay out of those situations
So Should men.....and stop being so ignorant. A woman can get into a situation like that because someone thought "she must think shes all that" or because she has a good job, family and is doing well for herself. So for you to make a statement like that
smh.gif
smh.gif
no sensible or mature woman would "jump" another woman on the basis of "i hate her gucci purse, nice manicure, her 2 gorgeous kidsand her wealthy husband"

some of you guys are hanging with the wrong crowd, are going to the wrong clubs or set your standards really low for a female...if my female counterparthasn't matured enough to figure out that fighting is stupid, then she's not the one for me.

and to those bragging about how "my girl can take x amount of girls"...one day, she's gonna be in that one battle she can't handle and end uplike:
08624181853rockfield2fu1.jpg

then what do you have to brag about?

anyways...
lauren_large1.jpg

you all that are saying "i hope my lady is sensible enough not to get in those situations" or "mygirl tries to avoid stuff like that".............the point is, what are you going to do if your girl isgetting mopped by a couple of chics, no matter how the situation developed!
smh.gif

if you say no...i feel sorry for your girl, and you need to re-evaluate yourself as a man when it comes to protecting your woman..
eyes.gif

you dont have to put the opposing team out of commision! but damn...give them something to remember to not mess with your shortee again, and get a few licks infor her if shes not handlin them too well!

Anyone that is with me.......

and is jumped by more than 1 person.... Im doing something about it. Maybe cause I love to scrap

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

you dont have to put the opposing team out of commision! but damn...give them something to remember to not mess with your shortee again, and get a few licks in for her if shes not handlin them too well!
so you're suggesting that we straight up molly whop broads? males are generally physically superior to females (most of us anyways) soisn't that just comparable to choke-slamming special-ed kids? i just can't really see myself throwing a punch at a girl, the fight is obviouslyone-sided and the girl would obviously stand no chance. and once you throw that punch, you've committed yourself to the situation and are now involved...agirl and her friends willing to jump another girl over some nonsense probably hangs out with a hostile crowd so expect her to call up her brothers/friends/etc.and now nobody gets to have fun.

ideally, i'd grab my girl out of there before shots are fired/punches thrown before anything even escalates...but once things start going off, idk. me andmy girl's safety are obviously my number one priority, but i'd try to maintain a level-head and handle things accordingly. by all means, im ready toscrap, but not with a bunch of scrubs...they're never worth the trouble.

nobody can pre-determine their actions, it's based on the scenario and when you're actually there.

girls_beautyful_girls_boxing_girl_005087_1.jpg

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Not dating hoodrats ftw
I hate to kinda agree wit' King Arthur....but I kinda agree wit' King Arthur. I don't do things or even spend time in areas wherestuff like this happens.....and shoot, even when I was in the 'hood heavy like that, I didn't run in the circles that would attract a "jump"and I just ain't never been that kinda person to make someone wanna "hate on me"
ohwell.gif

Wow. Some of you dudes sound mad scary acting.
smh.gif

Don't y'all know that females dislike each other over the dumbest $%+@? Yet, you're already calling her a hoodrat or like she deserved it when noneof us even know the situation. I don't give a damn. Ain't no female or even 5 females going to get past me in such a situation. And yes...I have beenin a situation like this before.

My ex got jumped years ago by this girl and her friends all because she "hassled" the girl about a car accident that they were involved in. The girlhit her and promised to pay my ex for the damage and never did. Did she deserve to get jumped for simply trying to get her car fixed from the damage that theother girl caused?

I didn't hit none of those females but they definitely got tossed off my ex.

with 2 or more girls, i'd help her out.� i wouldn't steal on any of 'em, but i would use the time to tighten up on my hammer throwing form.

��

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

no sensible or mature woman would "jump" another woman on the basis of "i hate her gucci purse, nice manicure, her 2 gorgeous kids and her wealthy husband"

some of you guys are hanging with the wrong crowd, are going to the wrong clubs or set your standards really low for a female...if my female counterpart hasn't matured enough to figure out that fighting is stupid, then she's not the one for me.
1) How can you be so sure? You never know what another person is willing to resort to.

2) Just because your lady thinks fighting is stupid doesn't mean she can't/won't end up in a potentially dangerous situation. I'm sure MLKthought guns were stupid...

...but that's apples and oranges. It's not about hanging at the wrong clubs (even though that is a big factor). Crime/violence is universal. Iwon't be automatically safe from harm just because I'm at a church or something.

Plenty of innocent, mature, sensible people fall victim to violence in safe, supervised, surveillenced (sp) areas.

It's just less likely to happen to them.

saw this before
homies girl was gettin jumped
i tried to break it up
cops pull up
he takes off runnin

yall dudes silly...

how about you and miss priss with class are out. she accidently spills soda that gets on a chick, and ole girl's three friends just start beating on her...

now answer the hypothetical, @!*!...

lol

ftr, yes, I'm 24 and even I can fathom a crazy hypothetical situation where my girl would be getting jumped.....hell yes I would jump in. 1 on 1? nurp. 2on 1, si....especially if they jumpin her KNOWING her DUDE is standing there? emphasis on DUDE....

it would prolly start more beef and more drama, but jumping someone is that %%% *#%%, so off top, you forfeit rights as a woman not to get socked by aman....period. a male cop would have beat them off.....lol...

lol, this reminds me of a story about this chick I new at tOSU...

she was getting married to this dude, and one night, they were out at his parents crib in the burbs. They were supposedly madd drunk, especially her dude, butfor some reason they were outside walking on the st. Well, the dude says some funky *#%% to a passing by car, I don't remember what he said, but it wassome like....drunk silly *#%%, nothing major. The passing car stops...two dudes get out...they like "what you say?" and dude is still being drunk andreckless, so they proceed to beat that #%!. She runs in the crib to call the police, but he somehow gets back before she calls them? anyway, long story short,he was salty his chick aint jump in and thought she set him up so they called the wedding off....lol.

I wouldn't expect my girl to do *#%%, in fact, I'd appreciate it if she played it off like she aint even know me, so they wouldn't know she was mygirl or whatever....lol....he was salty she aint jump in...lol

Back
Top Bottom