if you own a pair of "Lebron 8 V1" I desperately need please help me

I own the Lebron 8 south beaches but one time I got some dirt on them n I put. Cleaner on and the dirt only spread around more n more then I tried a different cleaner and some color came off! My simple question is "**what material is then Lebron 8 V1**" if you have cleaned them before please tell me what u used thanks so much

The upper on my Lebron 8's i believe are leather, i have the Vets day ones. the leather scrapes off real easy

Exactly my point I tried cleaning it only got worse tell me if you find a way to clean them I'm not gunna start experimenting on my south beaches

South Beach cw is painted on........... so im not sure what you going to do about that.

post pictures so we can *%%+% the damage 
laugh.gif

I own the South Beach Lebron 8s and the WORST thing you can do is clean them. The painted upper is really sensitive to scrubbing. Beofre I broke mines out, I sprayed them with Krylon Matte Finish. In your instance, you're going to have to repaint them. Use Angelus teal with a tiny bit of white paint mixed in. And do it in good lighting to ensure that it matches pretty closely, if not exact. Then spray them with matte finish to prevent this from happening again.

Back
Top Bottom