If you put all of the NBA stars in their HOMETOWN teams..

Mayo is from Huntington WV, originally and grew up there until he was about 14 or 15 then went back and played his senior year.

West Virginia - White Chocolate, OJ Mayo, Patrick Patterson, Kevin Pittsnogle

Seattle has produced a lot of good players recently - Jamal Crawford, Nate Robinson, Brandon Roy, Terrance Williams, Marvin Williams is from Bremerton, WA

Originally Posted by acidicality

Norcal- Jason Kidd, Paul Pierce (born in Oakland), Matt Barnes, Leon Powe, Drew Gooden

Putting Paul Pierce in on Northern Cali team b/c he was born in Oakland makes about as much sense as putting Melo or Michael Jordan on an NYC team...

Originally Posted by BangDak

NYC ftw?

I have to admit, our city isnt that great when it comes to basketball talent.
I'm sure you only mean currently...although our front line would be pretty formidable with Odom,Noah, Brand, Artest and even Taj Gibson...Ben Gordon in the backcourt.
I think the Dallas, Seattle and LA Teams are the most well balanced...

Houston- TJ Ford, Daniel Gibson, Kendrick Perkins, Deandre Jordan, Gerald Green, Emeka Okafor, Haseem Thabeet (graduated from a Houston Academy)

Sacramento Kings- Matt Barnes, Ryan Anderson

laugh.gif

Can Canada as a whole count as a city?

I mean, we could go with Vancouver, but after Nash there is...

Ok moving on.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Seattle - Brandon Roy, Jason Terry, Jamal Crawford, Nate Robinson, Aaron Brooks, Terrence Williams and Martell Webster
Can't forget Spencer Hawes and Jon Brockman
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

OKC- John Starks, Kelenna Azibuke, JR Gittens, Blake Griffin, Shelden Williams, Darnell Jackson

Tony Allen, Dwyane Wade, and Quentin Richardson to Chicago too to add some perimeter defense.

Bradon Jennings and Nick Young to LA or GSW, Philly backcourt of Kobe and Reke Evans.

North Carolina has a pretty good team too

CP3, Steph Curry, Flip Murray, Josh Howard, damn I forgot already

CHICAGO -
coach - doc rivers asst. mo cheeks
team - dwade, drose, quentin richardson, will bynum, shannon brown, KG, corey maggette, julian wright

south of chicago - (for giggles)
coach - thad matta
team -darius miles, andre iguodala, shaun livingston, brian cook (lol) and keon clark (lol)

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Dallas- Bosh, DWilliams, Kenyon Martin, LaMarcus Aldridge

pimp.gif
aint KMART from Michigan?

I checked up on this and apparently he was raised in Dallas, I guess it's like Paul Pierce born in Oakland, but raised in Inglewood

Ya'll being a lil too strict on that proximity stuff. Hometown don't necessarily have to mean you grew up in those city limits. Melo's hometown NBA team WOULD be the Wizards. The games are aired up there, and though there's not a huge following up there...they're covered in their newspapers. Hell games used to get played up there even when they moved to Washington. Whenever Denver plays here, Melo's family comes out in full force.

NorCal can have Paul Pierce.  SoCal's fine with an all guard line up of Baron, Dre Miller, Brandon Jennings, Demar Derozen and James Harden...   I guess Tyson Chandler at center

philly would be a sleeper reke, kb24, rasual butler, sheed, rip, jameer nelson, kyle lowrey, john salmons. they would have to be a run-n-gun team due to lack of size but they would keep it competitive.

Houston
Tj Ford
Daniel Gibson
Stephen Jackson ( I know from Port Arthur but hey they close to Houston lol)
Rashard Lewis
Emeka Okafor

Back
Top Bottom