"If you Want LA-CLE Finals, Go play NBA Live"

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

"If they want to see that matchup, they can go play (the video
game) NBA Live," Denver's Kenyon Martin barked after his Nuggets' 106-103 win Thursday night here, tying the Western Conference finals at 1-1. "Everybody has anointed Los Angeles as the Western champions and Cleveland as the Eastern champions. We're not going to lay down, by any means. If it's meant to be, then they're going to have to beat us. We're not going to give it away."

Nuggets
pimp.gif

nenenene.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

K-Mart
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
remember whathappened to Bynum after what he did Gerald Wallace? Karma is a @+#%+. Also just cause what he said lakers in 5 they and Cavs in 5 they are not letting DenverVS Magic or Lakers VS Magic or Denver VS Cav's

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Do you guys really think the nba is fixed???
The refs missed like 3 obvious calls on the nuggets in the last 2 minutes of the game

and 2k9 > live
smokin.gif
Don't you know? They just do that to make people think the reffing is legit. The Lakers will get every single call from this point forward.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

"The Life of a Laker fan"

You're damned if you do, and your damned if you don't
That's exactly why you guys get ^!%+.

God complex.

yes a Cleveland fan says we have a God complex "witness"? "King James"? yes we have the God complex about our team...

I would like to see Kobe and Lebron go at it in the Finals but I wouldn't mind seeing Melo v. Bron too. I have been cheering for Denver though becauseeveryone and their mama is already planning for a LA v. Cavs matchup.

i hope nuggets beat the lakers and magic beat the cavs just to mess up the whole kobe vs. lebron bull. nba is probably fixed tho wouldnt suprise me

yes a Cleveland fan says we have a God complex
Yeah, about that...

And did you just use a .gif from, like, Mean Girls?

had no idea it was from mean girls, but i think you just exposed yourself for knowing that
laugh.gif

Kiddin Like Jason:

God complex.
God complex?
laugh.gif
Do you even know what that means? Becausethat's definitely not it. Self-conscious? Sure. But God complex? No, guy.

Nothing about 'No matter which path I choose, people will criticize and ridicule me' has anything to do with 'It's all about me.'

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Just trying to justify your hate-filled agenda by infusing stuff that doesn't even fit.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

God complex.

Let me say, that it was so bitter sweet being a Laker fan in '05, and '06, no one was talking about the team being a title contender, no annoying bandwagon fans to worry about, and we were just talking about rebuilding and whatnot...
Now that the team has some success, here comes the dreadful kobe lovers, bandwagon fans, corporate foes, and the "Finals" talk.

No Laker fan can get excited because we are "spoiled", "too cocky", and our fans are "fake".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fellow Laker fans...regardless we are never gonna change the haters...no matter what we say we as fans we will always get hated whenever we do

God complex?
laugh.gif
Do you even know what that means? Because that's definitely not it. Self-conscious? Sure. But God complex? No, guy.

Nothing about 'No matter which path I choose, people will criticize and ridicule me' has anything to do with 'It's all about me.'

I most certainly do, and it most certainly does.

As if being a Lakers fan is the most arduous of tasks.

"Guy."
laugh.gif

That's quite "Holier than thou", too. Like I'm some simpleton who couldn't possibly know what he's talking about.

Back
Top Bottom