If you were making $44k to $48k a year, can a person afford a $36k car comfortably?

don't do it man... after taxes, isn't that like 100% of your income? unless you got motor oil running in your veins, you'll soon realize it's JUST. a. car.

live within your means, and cop a more affordable vehicle

I got an advice for you: don't listen to guys that don't have a car or never paid a car note. >D

Last edited:
LMAO. This dude is jobless and talking about buying a 36k car. I wouldn't buy a 36k unless I'm making 80k+. Get a job and get a used Camry, bruh. You'll thank me in a few years
Ummm, I am working, but not in my field that I got my college degree for..

Do you really need that to get to point A to point b? ESP with your salary, the fact that you have to ask should be sign 1

Get da older SRT8, spend less & get more power.

Why do you always suggest DA Hemi? Have you ever owned one or do you just think they are cool?
Power>Reliability obviously. As long as you look cool sitting beside the road that is all that matters.

To the people emphasizing on getting a used car, the difference between a brand new car and used one isn't all that big anymore (especially with Japanese cars, which is what I've been shopping for).

OP is still dumb for making this thread though :lol:

who pays the full cost upfront? and why buy when you can lease.

not sure if srs

To the people emphasizing on getting a used car, the difference between a brand new car and used one isn't all that big anymore (especially with Japanese cars, which is what I've been shopping for).

OP is still dumb for making this thread though :lol:

who pays the full cost upfront? and why buy when you can lease.

not sure if srs

very serious. less money down, less a month. My car is parked 5 days out of the week so i dont need to worry about the mileage. but everyone's situation is different.

Back
Top Bottom