If you were to play in the NBA, would you rather be signed to Nike or JB?

I'd actually rather sign with Jordan. I mean sure, most team Jordans are ugly and horrible performance-wise, but just think about all the sick PEs that Ray Allen, Melo and others have worn over the years.

tough call NIKE proly pays more thought and you can always use the extra cash to get whatever Jordan you want

Nike.

I would have to think JB wouldn't make my shoe better than what comes out for Jordan himself.

Nike, because you could also wear Jordans, maybe?

Also, I'd wear Retro Pippens and force them to retro the Way Ups and Air Shake Ndestrukts!

Just an FYI to everyone who said Nike... or thinks you'd get paid more from Nike..

Only those who have sig lines get "paid" others get a few sheckles... but not even $100K..

Jordan pays pretty good loot...

Nike does apparel Contracts which means its pure sneakers and clothes up to a certain amount... and $1 cash.

If I know Im getting custom orthopedics and special tooling and Jordan pays more.. I could care less what that shoe looks like.. as I'll be able to wear ANY Nike's I want.

Business is business. If Im not getting a sig shoe and my yearly money is guaranteed thats my biggest concern.

Yeah Nike easy. Jb suck for the most part.(the new JB anyway) prolly would tired of wearing all the old Retros. Look at D Wade he rocking the retro playoffs and he got his own shoe.

Off the sneakers looks alone....Nike
But if were talking money then.......Adidas lmao cuz It seems like theyre jus begging athletes to sign with them by overpaying the hell outta them. That D-Rose sneaker contract is ridiculous lol

Nike, I really like what KDs doing and dropping his line of shoe for under $100. Not everyone can afford to pay $160 for constant releases

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

nike for sure. having a shoe contract w/ jb would suck because you would have to rock the team js and non michael jordan signature shoes aren't that great for the most part (d. wades and cp3s). having a shoe contract w/ nike would give you access to crazy retros and current tech shoes which in recent times haven't been that bad and imo nike has better sigs for popular non super star athletes (nash, rodman, j.kidd, amare, pippen)

Well there you have it...

Back
Top Bottom