If you were to put someone on to Fab what songs would you play??

Been really just getting up on FAB heavy lately.. I've always like dude but I really just started going back and bumping TINC1 & 2 and Im tryna see what else he got out there worth listening to.

Been really just getting up on FAB heavy lately.. I've always like dude but I really just started going back and bumping TINC1 & 2 and Im tryna see what else he got out there worth listening to.

fabolous sport
pimp.gif

jacking beats him and early "game"
pimp.gif

man i got some classic fab

Try and find early DJ Clue mixtape freestyles.

Get Ghetto Fabolous album.

I always liked his "Computer Love" version.

There is MAD Fabolous material out there though. Son been in the game like 10 years.

It's crazy that a lot of dudes don't even know about the vintage stuff. When Fab was still raw in talent, but still stood on par with the Vets of the game @ the time. Most of his best work IMO.

Not a specific knock on the OP, but JUST getting up on Fab and trying to get a feeling for dude from recent work, you don't appreciate it as much.

I feel like to even appreciate what he does now and like it, you'd have to have BEEN up on Fab and realize the versatility and notice that dude has changed with the times constantly for the better or worse. He continues to stay relevant and be up at the top in terms of great artists.

Fabolous Appreciation Post ends....

pimp.gif

Try and find early DJ Clue mixtape freestyles.

Get Ghetto Fabolous album.

I always liked his "Computer Love" version.

There is MAD Fabolous material out there though. Son been in the game like 10 years.

It's crazy that a lot of dudes don't even know about the vintage stuff. When Fab was still raw in talent, but still stood on par with the Vets of the game @ the time. Most of his best work IMO.

Not a specific knock on the OP, but JUST getting up on Fab and trying to get a feeling for dude from recent work, you don't appreciate it as much.

I feel like to even appreciate what he does now and like it, you'd have to have BEEN up on Fab and realize the versatility and notice that dude has changed with the times constantly for the better or worse. He continues to stay relevant and be up at the top in terms of great artists.

Fabolous Appreciation Post ends....

pimp.gif

I'd pick about seven songs from each of these TINC, TINC2, Loso's Way and Loso's Way (Mixtape)

Been listening to Fab hard body for mad long but his OLD music, the beats sound so bad now can't even play his first two or three albums

Back
Top Bottom