If your smart you won't vote for either candidate in this presidential election.

if that happened usa would only have whites and minorities who are blind to the facts, and are complacent and content with how things are so long as they get a pat on the head, a decent wife/car/house and other monetary valued possesions
In all honesty isn't that what America had turned to in the first place.Seems the majority are people who are happy as long as you don't impede on their reality tv/monetary objects/gun rights/"freedom of ignorance" I mean" freedom of speech" they are happy.I feel like we are in that movie "idocracy", I don't know what solutions need to be mad and every real n*gga including JFK were taking out before a real revolution was able to start or crack was pumped into our communities to stop a uprising, the government is not failing us, the people are, we vote for these idiots that only have lobbyist and billionaires in mind because they truly run the machine no matter were you go and the police/national service are the gangs to kill uprisings

This post is pointless. Even if no one on NT, or the sneaker community for that matter votes, someone will. There's always electoral votes. Whether you like it or not, one of these two men will be our president for the next two years. If you want to see a corrupt system, try visiting a few 3rd world countries, where there is no middle class (Mexico is nearby and approaching that status), only very rich and very poor. People like you started the "Occupy" movement, another epic fail.
The US is more corrupt than any 3rd world country though. The world bank, which is really a US bank, drives every 3rd world country deeper into poverty and prevents them from developing. 

In all honesty isn't that what America had turned to in the first place.Seems the majority are people who are happy as long as you don't impede on their reality tv/monetary objects/gun rights/"freedom of ignorance" I mean" freedom of speech" they are happy.I feel like we are in that movie "idocracy", I don't know what solutions need to be mad and every real n*gga including JFK were taking out before a real revolution was able to start or crack was pumped into our communities to stop a uprising, the government is not failing us, the people are, we vote for these idiots that only have lobbyist and billionaires in mind because they truly run the machine no matter were you go and the police/national service are the gangs to kill uprisings
sadly it has become this... mediocracy/complacement/ and substandard is becoming the model of success. And then the notion of why should things get better, why strive to improve things, because somewhere/someone has it worse

For those emphasizing revolutions. Have you seen what happened to all our leaders? As mentioned above, taken out in the quickest. It's going to take more than a person on a messge board, or even OWS, it must be a collective effort. The American people are living too comfortable for that though. The system wants to maintain things how they are, and if possible diminish it further. People are starting to wake up though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom