Iggy Azalea, Kreayshawn 2.0? NEW VID...

Reading the first page of this thread... oh the irony
laugh.gif

Where is Kreayshawn btw?

stand by my Kreayshawn 2.0 claim she just managed to work that 15min.  99% of this thread was spent oogling her ***,

this thread overall still reflects the current sentiment about her music just ok still

Last edited:
Just seems like a thread full of folks who would hit. I would too... Don't give a **** about her music tho

It's so sad how she went from emulation to emulation plus objectifying herself to try to attempt to succeed in this rap game.

And its wild blatant. Lol crazy.

It's so sad how she went from emulation to emulation plus objectifying herself to try to attempt to succeed in this rap game.

reminds me of that nikki heaton chick :lol:
basically gotta show *** to get clicks and spins

That’s because she really messed her career up. Don’t know if it was the poor management or she leaned a little too far into the urbaness when she really wasn’t about it. She should’ve just stayed poppy or try to reinvent herself sooner.

reminds me of that nikki heaton chick :lol:
basically gotta show *** to get clicks and spins
Yeah she’s been blatant with it from the start. She’s been performing in lingerie and huaraches since day 1 And even then she’s still not popping like that but she gets people to see her shows. Another example of poor management

Iggy been getting those bomb *** photos awf. :pimp:

the hip hop audience is so fickle. she prolly could string together a couple pop hits, decent project and be back in.

Eh she had some creative videos and her music is good for what it is but her lane isn't that successful

Back
Top Bottom