Ignorance at its finest

I mean if you disagree with obama on policy thats fine. But calling him a muslim and denying the truth is pretty sad. It amazes me how ignorant these people are they literally do not live in reality.

I mean if you disagree with obama on policy thats fine. But calling him a muslim and denying the truth is pretty sad. It amazes me how ignorant these people are they literally do not live in reality.

I think that Obama is an atheist or heavily agnostic based on positions hes taken in the past, his demeanor with regards to religion, and his overall portrayal differences.

I DO think that he chooses to adopt the christian faith as a means of connecting with the American people. Its just a tactic used by politicians to get in the trenches with their constituents. 
If anyone wants I can post my reasons here

Spoiler [+]
Baracks parents were both atheists. His mom was also an anthropologist so she UNDERSTANDS evolution and those biological processes.

Dude was cited as having studied comparative religion so he knows the major differences and inclinations to believe between all the major faiths.

Dude lived in a muslim country growing up so he definitely understands what it is to experience a completely different culture.

Dude "found god" at 22. How? He just did Maybe it was because he was a community organizer. The best way to organize in the black community is currently the church. The church is CENTRAL to black life in america. The best way for him to probably gain acceptance and allow for greater change is to become a part of that group. Its the same as a politician visiting your local church to win votes under the pretense of "god" . This becomes even more apparent as his connection to the black community deepens with his connection to Rev. Wrights church.

Dude gets elected the the senate and starts making speeches like this one. In these speeches he clearly favors reason and philosophy over the confines of an outdated religion. Note the reaction of the audience to what hes saying. They are clearly surprised but its because hes shaking their core beliefs. Could a man of Christianity really say those things? I doubt it. He is CLEARLY skeptical of all of the pretenses that religion allots for. He is basically crticizing religion and pushes for diversity.

In several addresses and speches he openly recognizes "non-believers". Basically unprecedented for someone on that level in the political arena.

He has omitted god from his recital of several constitutional passages and pledges. This is very important. He is a lawyer. A well trained one at that. Barack KNOWS the importance of not reciting things as they are made to be recited yet he chooses to do so and sends fox news into a frenzy when he does

Visits muslim countries and declares the US is NOT a christian nation. Sends people crazy.

Openly declares that the use of science and math are the best tools to advancement and the understanding of the world. Listen to his speeches, I have to youtube dig, but they are there. Has gone so far as to pursue people to ask more questions on the foundation of reason.

Whenever he speaks about "god" its very distant. As if hes reading off of a paper. He has no real connection to it. Its very apparent. He uses it to console those going through a hard time. He probably understands what it is used for when softening emotional blows or tragedies (look at his Arizona speech for example). He rarely goes to church except for public appearances. He rarely invokes the use of god unless he has to. He sidesteps questions on god.

He has signed executive orders that allow faith based organizations still allow them to help in communities because as we know, they still do good things like feed and educate the homeless etc. BUT they can NOT according to his executive order proselytize� to those that receive their aid. Obviously hard to enforce but it is what he has moved towards. Plus it would be extremely difficult in this country to openly prohibit them from doing anything.

Has openly invited and met with prominent atheist organizations at the white house as a means of pushing more secular agendas. This was a major step and was seen as an infringement by the right wing.

The most obvious reason? Admitting being an atheist...or even an agnostic would be political suicide in this political climate. For obvious reasons I don't need to go much further on this topic.

The best part of ALL of this is that is ALL documented. This isn't a rumor or a theory. These are things that HE has said and are easy to find in the documentation.

He may not be publicly promoting an atheist agenda, but he is pushing a secular one. Look at his support of the islamic center in NYC. Look at his affirmation that this is a secular nation. The evidence is there.

And this for all my atheists out there... Dude is too smart to believe in god. I think most politicians are really. They understand the BEST way to manipulate their constituents is to act as one of them. "to walk with kings nor lose the common touch." Every political figure does it. Its just seeing it for what it is.

Can you for a second FATHOM the reaction to an atheist president in this country? Hell. Breaking. Loose.

I think that Obama is an atheist or heavily agnostic based on positions hes taken in the past, his demeanor with regards to religion, and his overall portrayal differences.

I DO think that he chooses to adopt the christian faith as a means of connecting with the American people. Its just a tactic used by politicians to get in the trenches with their constituents. 
If anyone wants I can post my reasons here

Spoiler [+]
Baracks parents were both atheists. His mom was also an anthropologist so she UNDERSTANDS evolution and those biological processes.

Dude was cited as having studied comparative religion so he knows the major differences and inclinations to believe between all the major faiths.

Dude lived in a muslim country growing up so he definitely understands what it is to experience a completely different culture.

Dude "found god" at 22. How? He just did Maybe it was because he was a community organizer. The best way to organize in the black community is currently the church. The church is CENTRAL to black life in america. The best way for him to probably gain acceptance and allow for greater change is to become a part of that group. Its the same as a politician visiting your local church to win votes under the pretense of "god" . This becomes even more apparent as his connection to the black community deepens with his connection to Rev. Wrights church.

Dude gets elected the the senate and starts making speeches like this one. In these speeches he clearly favors reason and philosophy over the confines of an outdated religion. Note the reaction of the audience to what hes saying. They are clearly surprised but its because hes shaking their core beliefs. Could a man of Christianity really say those things? I doubt it. He is CLEARLY skeptical of all of the pretenses that religion allots for. He is basically crticizing religion and pushes for diversity.

In several addresses and speches he openly recognizes "non-believers". Basically unprecedented for someone on that level in the political arena.

He has omitted god from his recital of several constitutional passages and pledges. This is very important. He is a lawyer. A well trained one at that. Barack KNOWS the importance of not reciting things as they are made to be recited yet he chooses to do so and sends fox news into a frenzy when he does

Visits muslim countries and declares the US is NOT a christian nation. Sends people crazy.

Openly declares that the use of science and math are the best tools to advancement and the understanding of the world. Listen to his speeches, I have to youtube dig, but they are there. Has gone so far as to pursue people to ask more questions on the foundation of reason.

Whenever he speaks about "god" its very distant. As if hes reading off of a paper. He has no real connection to it. Its very apparent. He uses it to console those going through a hard time. He probably understands what it is used for when softening emotional blows or tragedies (look at his Arizona speech for example). He rarely goes to church except for public appearances. He rarely invokes the use of god unless he has to. He sidesteps questions on god.

He has signed executive orders that allow faith based organizations still allow them to help in communities because as we know, they still do good things like feed and educate the homeless etc. BUT they can NOT according to his executive order proselytize� to those that receive their aid. Obviously hard to enforce but it is what he has moved towards. Plus it would be extremely difficult in this country to openly prohibit them from doing anything.

Has openly invited and met with prominent atheist organizations at the white house as a means of pushing more secular agendas. This was a major step and was seen as an infringement by the right wing.

The most obvious reason? Admitting being an atheist...or even an agnostic would be political suicide in this political climate. For obvious reasons I don't need to go much further on this topic.

The best part of ALL of this is that is ALL documented. This isn't a rumor or a theory. These are things that HE has said and are easy to find in the documentation.

He may not be publicly promoting an atheist agenda, but he is pushing a secular one. Look at his support of the islamic center in NYC. Look at his affirmation that this is a secular nation. The evidence is there.

And this for all my atheists out there... Dude is too smart to believe in god. I think most politicians are really. They understand the BEST way to manipulate their constituents is to act as one of them. "to walk with kings nor lose the common touch." Every political figure does it. Its just seeing it for what it is.

Can you for a second FATHOM the reaction to an atheist president in this country? Hell. Breaking. Loose.

Their answers indicate that they don't understand Obama can't release detailed information because its a sensitive issue. His answers CLEARLY represent that. Egypt is a powder-keg of a term.

Their answers indicate that they don't understand Obama can't release detailed information because its a sensitive issue. His answers CLEARLY represent that. Egypt is a powder-keg of a term.

At least the Fox guy warned them of how they will be perceived......

We are now free to call them ignorant/stupid.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Who gives a +$%% about what these people think? [/color]
roll.gif

i will never understand what him being a muslim has anything to do with anything, even if he was. Ignorance FTL

i will never understand what him being a muslim has anything to do with anything, even if he was. Ignorance FTL

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

The Fox guy opened that door wide. After the muslim word was dropped the ENTIRE conversation changed. 

Back
Top Bottom