IL Woman Found Dead in TX Jail vol. #WhatHappenedToSandraBland

The family of an Illinois woman found dead in a Texas jail cell after she was arrested during a traffic stop is raising questions about how she died.

Sandra Bland, 28, was found dead in Waller County, Texas, on Monday, the Chicago Tribune reports. Local authorities in Texas say Bland killed herself, but her family and friends don’t believe that is the case, and suspects that the true cause of her death is being covered up.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/07/sandr...video-photos-cause-of-death-autopsy-facebook/

Apparently, she went to school in TX and was returning to start a new job. Following the traffic stop (vid above) she was taken into custody for "assault on a public servant." She was last seen at 7am in the cell before being found hanging, on the day she was set to be released.

Its like they don't even bother trying to hide it anymore. :smh:

Rest In Peace Sandy.

Last edited:
I'm in a bad signal area so pics and videos won't load.

Was she black or white?

Race thread in 1...

Last edited:
I'm in a bad signal area so pics and videos won't load.

Was she black or white?

Race thread in 1...

yes she was black...supposedly she hung herself in her cell...seems pretty fishy especially since it is out in hick *** waller county...

I read about this yesterday but there's no proof someone lynched her. It just says they found her hanging

Idk

As of now it seems like a family in denial...where were the other inmates?

Last edited:
I mean it sounds weird but there's literally no proof out here that someone else did it. I mean why would someone lynch an inmate that's about to be released?

It's just all around weird

It is weird but we can't act like stranger things haven't happened. She's set to be released and has a new job to start but she decides to hang herself?

Well hopefully it gets a proper investigation so we can find out if it was self inflicted or not

Another day  week month another hashtag.. obviously SWS in badges dont like black people.. Very sad..

She moved there for her dream job.. just to die..This just angers me man

did they find her hanging? I read a little and saw the coroner ruled it a homicide by asphyxiation but like did they find her with a rope tied around her neck?

On the surface it def seems like foul play was involved because of whats been shared about the woman..

reason she was pulled over is so mehh as well... improper signaling a lane change, what exactly is that?

I mean it sounds weird but there's literally no proof out here that someone else did it. I mean why would someone lynch an inmate that's about to be released?

What you did there. I saw it?

Last edited:
did they find her hanging? I read a little and saw the coroner ruled it a homicide by asphyxiation but like did they find her with a rope tied around her neck?

On the surface it def seems like foul play was involved because of whats been shared about the woman..

reason she was pulled over is so mehh as well... improper signaling a lane change, what exactly is that?
That's that BS they try to hit you with when you are the unfortunate winner of a DWB pullover.

That or they just give you a warning ticket when they run your ID and see you have no record nor arrest warrants.

Im bias though..

Those little tickets are what cops call "PC Stops"... they rarely ticket you for them if they know they are going to hit the jackpot..

An autopsy found her cause of death to be suicide by hanging. The district attorney says he has no information to suspect foul play. Not sure if she was found to be hanging, but they must have found some type of rope or belt to justify death by hanging.

Not sure if :nerd:

But, as you can tell from the video, she seemed to be very verbal about how she felt she was being treated and the character of the officers. We already have countless examples of how people are treated while in custody. I can only imagine how they treated her once they were out of the public eye. Especially aftee looking her up and seeing that she was active in protests and critical of law enforcement agencies.

Those POS cops killed her >:

No way she killed herself when she gonna start her new gig in a couple of days.

Those POS cops killed her
mad.gif

Exactly.. you couldnt pay me a million dolalrs to believe that story they are making up.

Those POS cops killed her
mad.gif

Exactly.. you couldnt pay me a million dolalrs to believe that story they are making up.
At all... **** screams foul play.

Makes no damn sense.

I feel more comfortable expecting them to have murdered her than giving them the benefit of the doubt. Straight scum

Last edited:

What you did there. I saw it?
laugh.gif

I wasn't really informed on this story but I just looked into it and saw she was vocal about police brutality before this incident. I still haven't seen her arrest video but I'm assuming she probably had some sharp words for the police during that process and maybe they did murder her. 

I've never lived in Texas but my uncle did and he said some of these counties/towns are very suspect and full of racism

edit: just saw the video.....oh yeaaaaaaa, them race soldiers def cooked up something

sister sound too strong to take her life over a few days of jail time 

Last edited:
I know some with disagree with me. But based off recent events, I will assume foul play and the police are behind this until proven otherwise.

Guilty until proven innocent. Flaw logic? maybe. But this is the same logic they use towards us in the criminal system.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
that is the only sensible conclusion a person can come up with. A "routine traffic stop" resulting in her being man handled and arrested on Friday and dead Monday. This is a woman who drove from Chicago to Texas to start a new job at her alma mater. For all intents and purposes, it is safe to assume she was excited about the move and the new job opportunity. Why would she just decide to hang herself? This whole thing stinks, and I hope the truth is uncovered for the sake of her family. :smh:

Black people **** brick whenever they are pulled over by popo. One wrong word or move away from death.

Beautiful woman too, :smh:. I don't understand how traffic stops turn into this. If she did do an illegal lane change why didn't she just get a ticket? How could it get to the point that she was "assaulting a police officer". Makes absolutely no sense, which is why this screams foul play. Playing devil's advocate, if the cop pulled her over with good intentions, no amount of yelling and arguing from her should result in her removal from the car.

The only thing that makes sense is them stopping her on ******** from the jump, then making her leave the vehicle. She being the woman she is knew this wasn't proper protocol and maybe refused to leave, or at the very least asked why? This is what gets those bastards going, us asking them why. No way you telling me a stop requiring a ticket, led to her assaulting an officer, being dragged out the car, and dead three days later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom