illadelALLDAY's collection: Jordans and Nikes UPDATE

Started in 05. Pretty good for ~6 years I think.

ADDED 3/1/12:

ADDED 5/23/12: AM1 QS, 1994 retro 1, 2004 Playoff XIIs (terrible condition, thats a pic of them AFTER a NT member put forth a valiant effort to restore them lol), 2011 Concords, 2001 Black/Red XIs, Chambray VIIs (unworn), and 2012 White/Cement IVs (unworn)

it'd be dope if you could find the 8/15 package for the cheap to complete the CDP collection
everything else is just amazing, where did you get those volt anthracite am 90's haha been looking forever

Thanks guys. Volt 90s I got from Footaction about a year ago. And believe me, I've been looking for the 8/15 pack for a while now haha but there's no way I'm paying 400+ for it. I picked up the 1/22 pack for $60...I need another come up like that haha.

GJ, but it hurts to see you put the shoes on it's side on a cement floor.

Good stuff man. Those 13 lows 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Thanks again. Not only are the 14s knocked over, but if you look at the Hares a little closer, the shoes are opposite. I didn't notice either until I was uploading them and I wasn't going to do it again. This took a surprising amount of time and they aren't even nice pictures with as many as I could cram into it.

Mad respect to guys who took the time to set up a nice photo shoot.

Nice collection!
Good to see you actually wear your shoes.

Shoes are meant to be worn, not displayed.

Back
Top Bottom